• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoaters.net Bimini Fling July 10th to 15th 2017

DiverB

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Final step of my preparation. Just added Bahamas Extension to my BoatUS policy.
I just called BoatUS as well for my Bahamas extension. Well worth the $62

hobineros

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
we are to check in at the office...then we will get our slip per Bruce
which side is the office on / I prefer not to move around a slammed marina playing bumper boats with likely 100's of other folks playing the same game. lol

hobineros

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Stephanie told that they will call tomorrow with slip assigment
Full padded dock sides, hot and cold running water, permanent docklines, 24 hours security, 110 amp service, shuttle to and from your slip...now that is what is expected for the Blue Yonder and crew! Oh, forgot to mention the daily flush and wipe down service along with bartender delivery to the slip!

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
2017-07-07 16.14.40.png
which side is the office on / I prefer not to move around a slammed marina playing bumper boats with likely 100's of other folks playing the same game. lol
Maybe this will help get the ones of you that are going to be there early.

Water Girl

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
View attachment 59043

Thankfully, while stopped to grab dry ice @Bruce noticed bearing buddy was missing... so quick stop at auto store to replace it then roll on.
So our cover completely tore apart, stopped at west marine and noticed a bearing buddy was gone too! Then a screw came out of the Bimini top! Argh!! Just getting back on the road now After replacing everything and a crap cover from west Marine.

Rana

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So our cover completely tore apart, stopped at west marine and noticed a bearing buddy was gone too! Then a screw came out of the Bimini top! Argh!! Just getting back on the road now After replacing everything and a crap cover from west Marine.

Wow! Hope that is the last of your troubles for the trip down.

Glen

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We're running a day behind as well leaving from VA on Sat AM.

Let us (my bride, 3 daughters & I) know if you could use some support along 95. We got your six-

We are going to start rolling South early Sat and likely roll as far as Jacksonville, Fl and make final run to splash b/w 12-2 Sunday. At Doubletree by 3.

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Was it your big cover like the one yamaha sells that covers the whole boat

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Well, everything fit in the ski, except the clothes I will be wearing when I get to the Bahia mar lol
I am thankful that Betik said he would carry my cooler with cold stuff Eyyiyi it's tough being a girl today :cool:

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Well, everything fit in the ski, except the clothes I will be wearing when I get to the Bahia mar lol
I am thankful that Betik said he would carry my cooler with cold stuff Eyyiyi it's tough being a girl today :cool:
I can't imagine fitting anything in a jetski... I guess you learn to pack light!

Jadams0527

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
All traveling tonight be careful in central Florida, tornado warnings throughout southern Orange County (near 528 aka the beach line).

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
All traveling tonight be careful in central Florida, tornado warnings throughout southern Orange County (near 528 aka the beach line).
lmao. We just drove back from Florida mall to hotel. Tons of lightening. No idea there was a tornado warning

Water Girl

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We're running a day behind as well leaving from VA on Sat AM.

Let us (my bride, 3 daughters & I) know if you could use some support along 95. We got your six-

We are going to start rolling South early Sat and likely roll as far as Jacksonville, Fl and make final run to splash b/w 12-2 Sunday. At Doubletree by 3.
Thank you for offering help!!