• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lateral Thruster Videos Which Address Concerns About Reverse Thrust

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
There is someone doing this @ the Barney’s Dealership in the Tampa Bay Area but it’s metal (aluminum?) and looks very heavy which may wear out the puny bucket cable really quickly. Plus, as of last year it was nearly $2k
Thought I was really onto something :(

How about this... a flexible hose connected to a standard reverse bucket. Which feeds jet thrusters at all four corners. Some quick acting solenoid valves and joystick controls and you’d have finger tip control!!

6F857DAC-DDE7-4D05-A26E-BAEF06969EBD.jpeg

B3F57FD9-BF45-4DE5-903F-D4D949FBCEC8.jpeg

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
:D Come on man, you can't be serious. The thread is about LTE and concerns of it causing a loss in reverse thrust is it not?....not what other competitors offer on the market that has nothing to do with LTE. Will created the thread to put to rest some of the murmuring from the peanut gallery about his new product. I don't think he appreciates many of his threads devolving into other competitors products that have nothing to do with the topic he created. Just my .o2
Glad Will has a spokesman now, lol, but last I checked this site was a discussion forum not a place for commercial advertising.

What exactly do you have in mind by "murmuring from the peanut gallery"?
Do you mean posts like this: https://jetboaters.net/threads/it-fits-dont-bitch-about-it.16784/page-3#post-290404 ?

I come to this site to share information and opinions, I do not come here to be personally attacked by some wannabes.

--

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@swatski I swear you must have some stock or ownership in the MEGAs or have some hate for bigbox businesses :winkingthumbsup"
I do not know you, so it is hard for me to tell if this a display of sincere ignorance or conscientious stupidity but either way - duly noted.

--

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Dude I never claimed to be a spokesperson for Will but way to deflect the point of my post. I don't have a dog in this fight so could care less about fins or not. I have no financial ties to any of these companies with fins unlike others on here.

You likely won't find Will speaking out on this. Not really his style it seems. I can tell you though I'm sure it doesn't go unnoticed...

Yes this forum is open. That doesn't mean derail all of Will's threads (or anyone's) to push a Mega9000 agenda. This is not the first thread and I highly doubt it will be the last. Clearly I'm not alone in saying that maybe respect the OP thread a bit more and back off pushing competitors products in said thread.

Wannabe's? And just what is this personal mud slinging supposed to mean anyways? I think people are just getting tired of the BS that seems to happen with some users.

Last edited:

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dude I never claimed to be a spokesperson for Will but way to deflect the point of my post. I don't have a dog in this fight so could care less about fins or not. I have no financial ties to any of these companies with fins unlike others on here.

You likely won't find Will speaking out on this. Not really his style it seems. I can tell you though I'm sure it doesn't go unnoticed...

Yes this forum is open. That doesn't mean derail all of Will's threads (or anyone's) to push a Mega9000 agenda. This is not the first thread and I highly doubt it will be the last. Clearly I'm not alone in saying that maybe respect the OP thread a bit more and back off pushing competitors products in said thread.

Wannabe's? And just what is this personal mud slinging supposed to mean anyways? I think people are just getting tired of the BS that seems to happen with some users.
yeah okay

--

Benny Sibbitt

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I do not know you, so it is hard for me to tell if this a display of sincere ignorance or conscientious stupidity but either way - duly noted.

--
NOW you are just being mean!
no comment