• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy LECTROTAB – Yamaha Group Buy - Now Through Oct 2020!

Wright2e

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
It's back and running everyone from now through October! We need to get 30 kits reserved for the max discounts!

LECTROTAB – Yamaha “Group Buy”
9/2020 – 10/2020

For most of the Yamaha, basic kit components, they are providing a 55% Jet boaters discount!

For models: 240 / 242:
CKSSML9x16-9282 $588.00 (list price $1,306.00)
(kit to include: 2) S-BK-24 Actuators with 28’ cable, 2) T9x16-9282 Stainless tabs, 1) MLC-1 Manual Leveling control

CKSSAL9x16-9282 $916.00 (list price $2,036.00)
(kit to include: 2) S-BK-24 Actuators with 28’ cable, 2) T9x16-9282 Stainless tabs, 1) ALC-1 Auto Leveling control

For models: 210
CKSSML10x14-8292 $665.00 (list price $1,476.00)
(kit to include: 2) S-BK-13 Actuators with 23’ cable, 2) T10x14-8292 Stainless tabs, 1) MLC-1 Manual Leveling
control

CKSSAL10x14-8292 $992.00 (list price $2,206.00)
(kit to include: 2) S-BK-13 Actuators with 23’ cable, 2) T10x14-8292 Stainless tabs, 1) ALC-1 Auto Leveling control

For models: 190/195 or any others

Please contact Lectrolab (804) 368-8428, for an individual quote. (They are discounting these as well)

How it all works…

Call into the Lectrolab offices at (804) 368-8428, with your boat model, contact, shipping information, and credit card info.
All orders will be collected thru October and tabs placed on order on November 2 (pending at least 30 kits sold)
Lectrolab plans to begin shipping in mid-November or as soon as the components are in stock.
There will be an additional $25.00 “flat rate” shipping charge for each kit (within the continental USA)

For custom change requests or other shipping options, please contact Lectrolab, for an individual
quote.

Last edited:

Ogtbagger

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
what is the pro/con of the Auto leveling vs Manual for a 242

Wright2e

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
what is the pro/con of the Auto leveling vs Manual for a 242
No expert here but in speaking with Russ, he said the auto worked well on larger boats and smoother water (I don’t think he meant super smooth but not big waves) I think on smaller boats and rougher water it can’t react as fast. I did some research online and it seemed to confirm that as well.

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Are those the prices before or after the discount. How much is the discount?

wheaties82

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Count me in

Patman941

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I’m on the fence. If we get close to the 30 number and need my purchase for everyone to get the 55% off, count me in. Thanks Wright2e!!

agannole93

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'd probably be the same as @Patman941. If I'm needed for the 55% I would probably order. We boat mostly on rivers, but I would like to take the boat to the gulf on some of our spring/summer trips and I feel like this is a solid add on regardless

Wright2e

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I’m likely in on this one. That would be 4-5 so far if we got close to 30.

msjones144

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If we can get to the 30 or close, I'll definitely be in but likely wouldn't sign-up to pay the full amount.

robertr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
i'm in

air cooled dad

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m in. Just came back from the gulf.

edit... Just ordered mine. This is a no brainer for me. They work great for our boats. Friend of mine in Utah ordered and installed his in the spring for his 242XE. Nice and smooth through the waves now. Made his wife a happy boater. Near my house, Lake Lanier is never smooth. Plus our trips to the gulf will be much more enjoyable.

2010 AR240

Last edited:

agannole93

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
For anyone who is on the fence and worried about hitting 30 kits, I just talked to Russ for a while and he gave me the ok to throw this out there. They are not going to require 30 people to get the discount. They would obviously like to get as many as possible done, more than 10 or 15. But he told me if you call in for the group buy and get the order taken care of, they are going to honor that discounted price for the group even if we don't hit 30 people. He also said cards will not be charged until after the group buy ends and that it's usually at the time that they are shipped. So you can get in now, get your CC info to them and he said you shouldn't be charged until probably late October/early November.

Patman941

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
For anyone who is on the fence and worried about hitting 30 kits, I just talked to Russ for a while and he gave me the ok to throw this out there. They are not going to require 30 people to get the discount. They would obviously like to get as many as possible done, more than 10 or 15. But he told me if you call in for the group buy and get the order taken care of, they are going to honor that discounted price for the group even if we don't hit 30 people. He also said cards will not be charged until after the group buy ends and that it's usually at the time that they are shipped. So you can get in now, get your CC info to them and he said you shouldn't be charged until probably late October/early November.
Wow. That’s great info. Thanks for calling it in. Which trim tabs is everyone going with, automatic or manual? I have a 242 and use it mostly intercoastal and gulf.

Toby

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
With the information I saw in the thread, I went with manual. Idea is the auto may not be able to respond fast enough in chop. Gulf also

Wright2e

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I doubt you would be disappointed either way but I would suggest doing your research on the auto ones before opting in. They seem to work great but heavy chip is not their forte from what I read.

agannole93

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
With the information I saw in the thread, I went with manual. Idea is the auto may not be able to respond fast enough in chop. Gulf also
I asked Russ about the auto. He didn't sell me on it really hard, so I think for most people the manual is good.

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can you run the Auto system manually if desired for specific applications?