• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lectrotab Trim Tabs

Lectrotab Trim Tabs

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Bruce,

Thank you for all of your help and the great report you have provided about the products we offer. If anyone has any further questions please feel free to contact us anytime.

Below you will find two custom trim tab kits and pricing that have been setup for the Jetboaters.net community and can only be purchased at this price factory direct. Call today with the kit number shown and it will be shipped same day if the order is placed before noon Eastern Standard Time.

CXKAF12X12-9051 - $509.00 plus shipping

Individual parts included in kit:
  • T12X12-9051 – SS tabs with taper bent down edges / pair
  • A-BK-13 – 12vdc actuator with 23’ cable /pair
  • SAF-SC - Rocker Switch

CXKASB12X12-9051 - $678.00 plus shipping

Individual parts included in kit:
  • T12X12-9051 – SS tabs with taper bent down edges / pair
  • A-BK-13 – 12vdc actuator with 23’ cable /pair
  • SETR-61 - Oval Control, potted sealed, waterproof, LEDS, and Auto-tab Retraction Feature

Thank you and please contact us anytime.

Regards,
Lectrotab Team

URL: http://www.lectrotab.com
Phone: 888 532 8768
Email: sales@lectrotab.com

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I am interested in a manual control heavy duty set of s.s. trim tabs for my 2007 ar230. Similar to one of the kits above but with mlc-1 controller and what is difference in price between 9008 and 9017 (powder coated). I can not find the suffix 9051 on your site, is this a "Yamaha" designation for the package 3 years ago? Thanks David

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@zipper I called last fall and everything was as posted still. I did not see listed but everyone there I talked to was super responseive and very nice. I also like to talk to people on high dollar orders like this just to make sure everything is what I need and I am getting the right stuff.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@2nazt I PMd them directly also thru e-mail just as an initial contact and look forward to a phone call to iron out details. It is a fairly large $ purchase for the boat and look forward to getting the right tabs/controller to help improve ride quality in the rough waters. Thanks for the info.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@zipper, there are few companies that are as easy as Lectrotab to work with. @swatski and I both exchanged emails with Lectrotabs to work out what we wanted then the product showed up a few days after we placed our orders. Mine have three summers of use and still look and work like new.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Bruce @swatski It is because of the threads on this forum from both of you that I may go with them. Looking forward to having that type of control again. Thank you.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am interested in a manual control heavy duty set of s.s. trim tabs for my 2007 ar230. Similar to one of the kits above but with mlc-1 controller and what is difference in price between 9008 and 9017 (powder coated). I can not find the suffix 9051 on your site, is this a "Yamaha" designation for the package 3 years ago? Thanks David
Sorry @zipper I missed your postings earlier. I did follow up on @Bruce contacts with Lectrotabs, and we came up with a custom size /design https://jetboaters.net/threads/trim-tabs-options-wake-surfing-and-cruising.12031/page-4
It's a longish thread but p.4 has most of the install info, and the design details are on p.3

--

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@swatski I have been reading the thread since its start. It seams to be in your nature or necessitated by your occupation, but the high quality of documentation and detail in your write ups keep me coming back. Well Done. There are a few other of your past mods that are in my boats future. Keep it up as long as it does not cost me too much.:thumbsup:

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I posted this on March 18 and I also e-mailed your company that same day and have not received a response yet. I guess I will try your phone number next.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I posted this on March 18 and I also e-mailed your company that same day and have not received a response yet. I guess I will try your phone number next.
That is shocking. They were only active on the forum for a short period of time but Lectrotab was extremely responsive to my and @swatski's emails. Give them a call.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks @Bruce I kind of let it go for a while as I was busy in the sugarwoods, season over now and time to prep the boat for the season. I looked in junk mail and nothing. I sent another e-mail today and will call this afternoon when I get the time.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks @Bruce I kind of let it go for a while as I was busy in the sugarwoods, season over now and time to prep the boat for the season. I looked in junk mail and nothing. I sent another e-mail today and will call this afternoon when I get the time.
Definitely call to talk to Claibourne or Dan, 804-368-8428 Ext 102, it is usually Claibourne who picks up the phone. Must have been a spam filter issue with email.

--

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks you @swatski I just looked at my E-mail and Russ just sent me a quote with the long actuators (11 9/16") and he mentioned that others use the short one to mount in front of the tie downs. I will take measurements. I am pretty sure @Bruce uses the long ones, I will revisit his thread in a bit. Thank you both for your help.:thumbsup: He referenced the tabs with taper bent up, but I think I would like the sides bent down, for possible benefits of cornering and tracking as bruce did, any recommendations? I do use Cobra fins.

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@zipper So did you ever add the trim tabs? Did it help much. We are spending more and more time in Long Island sound and it can get kinda crappy in the race pretty quick. Wondering how much this would help to settle down in the chop.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Last edited: