• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Locked icon

My media screen shows all locked icons beside all media options so no media will work

• Help with my connext screen

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Locked icons on media screen

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

bhatti20

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Other
Please update your boat information. It is not accurate. It will help us help you.
Its a Yahmaha 242x 2007 i have tried power off nd turning it on several times but still cant use at the screen it has lock icons in front of all the media buttons but works fine at the swim platform