• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

looking at a 2019 ar195 .. good deal or not?

92hb_hb

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Hi, 1st post here.. been doing my research and want to settle on this model.. ive come across a 2019 ar195 for $30k, and under 35hrs.. pics look great,, and going to go check it tomorrow.. based on this info alone, looks like a steal.. lmk what to look out for aside from visual items..

gallobg

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have the same boat. $30k would be a steal (especially in this market) if the boat is in good condition. I would water test it for sure to make sure everything is in order. Boat should easily hit the mid-40's with 2-3 people on board.

Confirm the owner did the 10-hour service. Post pictures here if you have questions about anything specifically.

BrandonG

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is a steal, Someone would be taking a pretty big hit selling it for that price but if you gotta get rid of it that's what it takes.

Roger.P

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you ever buy this boat?