• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Love me some Will at JBP!

bsp22

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Will=superb customer service.
Last night I noticed that one of my Thrust Vectors XL had zero tension on it. Two years ago I stripped out the screw holding that particular nozzle and had to use a heli-coil to repair it. Subsequent to that incident, I installed my Thrust Vectors XL and have had zero issues and love them (not trying to start a discussion over finless versus finned--haha). I emailed Will last night trying to pick his brain on why I lost tension. In less than five minutes at 7:30pm on a Friday night, Will called me directly. He gave me some options of what may have happened, which ended up that the screw backed out of the heli-coil just enough to lose tension. After explaining my heli-coil incident to Will, he even offered to repair the nozzle itself.

As always, Will is great to work with and truly has a passion for what he does. Just wanted to pass it on....

Brian

Doesn't surprise me. That's the kind of guy he is but thanks fur sharing the story.

Back