• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Low cost three-person towable - Milwaukee area

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I was going to buy one of these online from Costco due to the good price and return policy. Not too bad for $199, pump/tow line included, and pretty good reviews. Walked into the Costco in Menomonee Falls on Saturday and to my surprise they had a pallet of these by the entrance for $189 so I snapped one up.

212xcarbon

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
On my 2nd year with that tube. Kids love it!

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Had it out yesterday and the kids loved it. Went to Costco today and it’s now $229!!

Scoop

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Used it once and one of the inflation valves ripped allowing water to enter one of the chambers. The problem, which is a common one on inflatables, is that as it fills with air the valves are pulled away from the access panels putting a lot of stress on the valves. It was a lot of fun, but I returned it for a refund. I still have an Obrien tube that I bought in 2000 that still rocks. I read the reviews (which were not that bad) and decided to replace it with a different brand. Hopefully you guys will have better luck than me and maybe my experience was just an anomaly.

Last edited:

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain