1. Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  2. After selling out of last years red and blue models, Eric Justason has ordered another round of Koozies. The new color options are Blue with Yellow Logo, Red with Black Logo and Yellow with Blue Logo. He is making them available for $1.25 each. You can order yours via his Order Form or you can discuss them in this Thread. All proceeds from Koozie sales go into future SWAG production and event sponsorship.

(Clicking the X in the top right hand corner will dismiss this notice).
    Dismiss Notice

LX210 swim platform

Discussion in 'Yamaha LX210, LX2000 and LS2000' started by JC6275, Jan 25, 2015.

1. M@__

M@__ Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    LX
    Boat Length:
    Nice writeup and thanks for the attachment pictures. You're correct that there doesn't appear to be parts for the support brackets or the platform. But seeing how it all goes together, it seems like it would be pretty easy to glass something in the way of a platform if someone were able to weld up the center bracket. The wheels are turning... incorporate wakewedge in design... incorporate trim tabs... underwater lights.... oh crap maybe I should buy a new boat, might be cheaper.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. 4x15mph

4x15mph Jetboaters Lieutenant

Ratings:
    +555 / 4
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    LS
    Boat Length:
    @Yamatuf , exceptional work! I hope you work for NASA and if you don't, you should.

3. Jmuir

Jmuir New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    LS
    Boat Length:
    Hey where did you get your extended platform from? I cant seem to find it anywhere or im not searching for the right thing?? Let me know thanks.

4. Bruce

Bruce Jetboaters Fleet Admiral Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +8,216 / 46
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    SX
    Boat Length:
    The swim platform comes from the factory on LX210 and AR210 models. At one time you could buy the parts to retrofit to a LX210 but at this point I believe they are unobtanium.

5. Yamatuf

Yamatuf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    LS
    Boat Length:
    I bought the last one available, you would have to make your own out of wood and cover with fiberglass. Maybe find one on EBAY being parted out

6. Darren Walcott

Darren Walcott New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    LS
    Boat Length:
    @Bruce where can I get this swim plate form from? what website