• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Made a Transducer mount for my FSH..

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Just don't look at GPS real speed or you will be disappointed!

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Well yesterday we had a boat full. 7 people 3 does and full tank of gas. Only 35mph. Ouch..... Never has weight have such an effect on boat speed as this boat. But I do love the boat more and more. It's a great family boat for it's size , great use of space and pretty good ride for it size. Plus has what I need to fish. Only thing I wish is it had a bit more power.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Reply above should have read " Never have I had weight , have such a negative effect on a boats top speed as this boat"... That's what I get for posting on my cell phone without my glasses on. :)

Hector Leiva

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Coming in rather late on his thread, but is it possible you could post the dimensions for the block? I am hoping to get www.boatoutfitters.com to manufacture.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'll measure mine tonight as well as see if I can figure out the angle as well.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Ok as for the demensions of my starboard spacer block it's 3.25 wide 4.25 in length and for thickness at the thickest side it's right at 1" and the thinnest side .25". On the end that sits up against the step and put about half inch radius so that the block would fit flush up against the step with no gap. I opted to install mine with 3m 4200 as well as ran 4 stainless screws through the bottom. I know most don't like the thought of drilling holes through the bottom of there boat and I'm no different. But I've been around boats for years and when I was younger rigged boats so cutting holes through boat hulls I'd no big deal to me. As long as you seal everything up correctly your good to go. Hope this helps. IMG_20170827_215447490.jpg IMG_20170827_215457014.jpg

Maillis

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Anyone try similar placement on a 210 FSH with a sidevu/sidescan transducer?