• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mission Reef Mat

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Well. Just got my Costco mat. We'll see how that goes. It's huge!

Edit: Sam's club. Not Costco
C1A94DA0-BE93-4DBA-80DD-E7A7925C5C05.jpeg

Last edited:

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well. Just got my Costco mat. We'll see how that goes. It's huge!

Edit: Sam's club. Not Costco
View attachment 161535
Is that the 15ft or 18ft version?

My wife was just asking about one of these when we were out this weekend (currently we have the inflatable “air mattress” style pictured a few post back).

I tried explaining the foam ones where rather larger. Would love to see a photo or two of you transporting it on your boat, and your thoughts.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Is that the 15ft or 18ft version?

My wife was just asking about one of these when we were out this weekend (currently we have the inflatable “air mattress” style pictured a few post back).

I tried explaining the foam ones where rather larger. Would love to see a photo or two of you transporting it on your boat, and your thoughts.
Didn't know they had different sizes. Not sure. My friend has the Sam's club membership. He ordered and I payed him.

I'll take pics for sure.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
i hate the roll up foam. thats big and a pia. i have the yamaha inflatable mat thinking that would be a solution and that thing is a pia also. it would be nice if you could suck the air out of it but the valve end collapses when sucking the air out and it seals it off so you can only remove the air from a small corner of it. even that is big once you fold it up and get the air out. the mission mats are really nice but your not in the water. your just sitting on a board. i was at the ft lauderdale boat show and found one of these below. i ordered this and its super. very small amount to inflate and deflate. packs up small and you can sit in the water with it. it has mission/sup material around the edge/ring then like a trampoline material center. build qulity is awesome.

https://sunchill.com/

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Was reading through this forum and interested to see if everyone still likes their Mission Mats. I have been eye balling the Reef Hex 82 curious if anyone has any experience with it. https://www.missionboatgear.com/products/reef-hex-inflatable-water-mats
I bought that one. It is good for hanging out off a dock or sandbar. I bought it on a Black Friday deal 2 years ago for like 50% off. I would compare to the Bote one that has some extra features but I bought this one based on the deal I got vs. the cost of Bote. I tried to find a picture of it but guess I never took one.

I also have a Bote 10 dock and prefer the mission hex 82. More natural to sit up and hang out vs. a flat square.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We got the Paddle North Dock absolutely love it. We have the XL. It also has multiple inflating and deflating valves. So I have used two pumps and can get it up or collapsed pretty quick. Rolled up it fits in the ski locker with plenty of room for vests and also my trolling motor..

Sport Utility Docks – Paddle North

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I bought that one. It is good for hanging out off a dock or sandbar. I bought it on a Black Friday deal 2 years ago for like 50% off. I would compare to the Bote one that has some extra features but I bought this one based on the deal I got vs. the cost of Bote. I tried to find a picture of it but guess I never took one.

I also have a Bote 10 dock and prefer the mission hex 82. More natural to sit up and hang out vs. a flat square.
Yeah we hang out at the sand bar a lot with a bunch of people I feel like the hex 82 is the perfect solution compared to a flat dock. I currently have one of those roll up foam Lilly pads it works but not so supportive and a pain to roll up and take with you. 50% off though that's a steal! I looked at the Bote Hangout but looking at the pictures it doesn't look like it has as much space and I don't know how I feel about making it a closed off 360.

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yeah we hang out at the sand bar a lot with a bunch of people I feel like the hex 82 is the perfect solution compared to a flat dock. I currently have one of those roll up foam Lilly pads it works but not so supportive and a pain to roll up and take with you. 50% off though that's a steal! I looked at the Bote Hangout but looking at the pictures it doesn't look like it has as much space and I don't know how I feel about making it a closed off 360.
It is perfect for what you are looking for them. I have one of those huge roll up mats too. This things isn’t much easier and weighs a lot more to maneuver. But it is MUCH better to relax and hang out on.

The Canuck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have the Mission 85 Reef Mats. Haven't taken it out on the boat, but put it in at our dock. Kids love it. They can stand up no problem. I can as well, as a 200lb guy, with no issue. Highly recommend them, and if you can find a B-stock or C-stock you can save a great deal of money. Ours is a B-stock and has stood up to being inflated and deflated almost every weekend in the summer for the last 1.5 years.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Bringing this back up as I haven’t pulled the trigger yet and the water is warming up here in Florida I need to order soon. Has anyone compared the mission reef (now called) lounge to the bote hangout 240? Pros cons? Have you seen or used both in person. The hangout is now about 200 cheaper at Costco.

JASmith

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Bringing this back up as I haven’t pulled the trigger yet and the water is warming up here in Florida I need to order soon. Has anyone compared the mission reef (now called) lounge to the bote hangout 240? Pros cons? Have you seen or used both in person. The hangout is now about 200 cheaper at Costco.
Yeah we actually bought the Bote 240 from Costco last year when it his clearance pricing.
It’s great for adults. When the we have a mess of kids though the Mission we borrow from our neighbor is better for that scenario

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yeah we actually bought the Bote 240 from Costco last year when it his clearance pricing.
It’s great for adults. When the we have a mess of kids though the Mission we borrow from our neighbor is better for that scenario
Do you recall how much it went on clearance for? I am not sure why I am torn so much between these two products. I know I want one of the two for back support while hanging out... Just don't know which one is better.

JASmith

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Do you recall how much it went on clearance for? I am not sure why I am torn so much between these two products. I know I want one of the two for back support while hanging out... Just don't know which one is better.
I think it was 400$ off at the time, I forget the actual price.

The Canuck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
.... I know I want one of the two for back support while hanging out... Just don't know which one is better.
I have seen people put lawn chairs on the Mission Reef Mat with no damage. Could that be your back support you are looking for?

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Great Option I purchased.

Saw these at the boat show last month, really pretty slick. Probably going to pick one up for the boat, and move our big rigid island to the truck to use on beach days (we anchor our floats a little ways off shore)

OB WI

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
I have the Reef 85 and we like it. This will be the 3rd season in use. I do have the Bote couch and chair and they have been very sturdy with the kids jumping on them all of the time. They stay blown up during the winter in the kids rooms. If Costco has a good deal on any of the similar styles I would but it from there since you can take it back for any reason any time. If I ever need a replacement Costco is first on the list.

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I've been considering this... Anyone have it?