• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

My thoughts are with the Head MotherFucker In Charge today...

Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Thanks you guys....I appreciate the Jetboaters outpouring of well wishes and concern.

Once he's up and about and answers my email he'll see the link to this post and either chew me out or laugh and join us here on the forum. Probably both.

I know That when I went through some medical issues of my own he was there with words of advice that helped a great deal - since he'd been through it before. In fact, He's probably a medical miracle considering all that he's been through.

Here's to hopin' the new valve will outlast it's warranty and we get to go truffle hunting soon! :winkingthumbsup"

Our thought, prayers and well wishes are with you Gene!

Some of you long time Yamaha owners may know him as Gene, some may know him as HMFIC - his screen name on the other site.

Gene and I go back to my first days with the Yamaha...he pre-dates my Yamaha ownership by a year, having the 2003 SR230.

Gene went into the hospital yesterday for a heart valve replacement and I'm praying for a speedy recovery. He probably wouldn't approve of this post, being the type of guy he is...but heck, my prayers alone just don't seem to me to be enough when someone's going through something like that.

So Gene, get better buddy, Kate needs you. After 32 years you can't deprive her of your rapier wit! ;)
Good luck and speedy recovery.

Gee, I hope they didn't put in an OEM Yamaha scupper valve...

Hope he made through ok. Our thoughts and prayers are with him.
Make sure you tell him boating season is underway. Not that he wouldn't have plenty else to look forward to, but just to poke him a little.

Just saw this, Gene is one of the nicest people you could ever want to know. I sure hope he is doing ok and resting too bad he isn't here on this web page I know when I was on there I recommended him as a moderator on that site because of his great personality heck I couldn't even get him mad at O U A.

Back