• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Navionics vs Argo vs Savvy Navvy vs i-Boating

sastocky

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can anyone make a comparison of these apps and which is best for what reason?

I mostly see Navionics mentioned but Argo and Savvy Navvy are making a go at it.

I am mostly in lakes in the Midwest but will one day travel in to some larger destination boating.

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You forgot C-Mapa? I tried Savvy Navvy 2 years ago for about a day, wasnt worth the effort of downloading for anythign outside of Miami / Ft Lauderdale ICW and was limited for that. Navionics and C-Maps are my favorites but I mainly use C-Map as it syncs the saved waypoints to my Simrad Go9 Automatically when it connects to Wifi.

sastocky

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How is C-Map in comparison to Navionics? C-Map for $14.99 annually vs Navionics at $49.99 annually…

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Honestly I can't really can't the different between the 2 map wise for Miami and Florida keys area. They both have free trials so you can download both and compare side by side for your area

Steve73

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
C-map is very similar to navionics. I loved navionics but when they raised their price to $50. I went to c-map.

sastocky

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks. C-Map looks great...giving it my first shot. Thanks @lazergeek