• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

NEW 2020 JetPilot Wakesurf Boards - Transom Watersports

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I started hearing whisperings in the fall from JetPilot of their NEW "Freeboard Division" coming soon. I told my wife, "it sounds like JetPilot might be coming out with a collection of wakesurf boards..." but they were very vague and silent about it for months. Even to me as a dealer. I have been anxiously waiting to see what it would be. Well, it's here now, and I. Am. Stoked!! Or jazzed!! Or excited!! Or whatever cool people say...? I mean what's cooler than a jet boat with a JetPilot board surfing behind it?
JETPIOT WAKESURF GROUP.jpg
7 new boards, multiple styles, shapes, and sizes
  1. Dylan Ayala Signature Pro
    • 4'4"
    • 4'8"
  2. Black Flag
    • 4'4"
    • 4'8"
  3. Flying Dutchman
    • 4'4" Green
    • 4'8" Blue
  4. The Perch
    • 5'2" Red
    • 5'6" Yellow
  5. Stoke Broker
    • 4'7" Grey/Blue
    • 5'2" White/Blue
  6. Fugu
    • 4'6" Orange
    • 5'2" Grey
  7. Glass Slipper
    • 4' Light Blue
    • 4'4" Dark Blue
All of these boards are available now with the exception of the Dylan Ayala Signature Pro model. It will be available Mar. 25th.

See these boards in full detail in the 2020 JetPilot Catalog here:
AND On our website here:
Listed price is for show. Message me for the JETBOATERS PRICE.

Which one interest you? Which should I demo first?

I will post information and impressions of each board in the thread forum this post. Later in the season results of our demos. Please follow along.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow. It's great to see you growing the line of products, and still keep focus on jetboating - very impressive!

--

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dylan Ayala Signature Pro
DYLAN_Edited_Top_v2_no_carbon_netting_BOARDLOGO_1080x.jpg
This board is something else! I don't know that I could describe it better than just watching Dylan Ayala ride it to see what it's capable of. Slashing ✅ carving ✅ big airs ✅ 360's✅ reverts. Just awesome!

Check out his social media, he posts a lot of tips and tricks on this board, from basic to advanced. He kills it on this board and makes you feel like you can go pro too.
http://instagr.am/p/B8Ck622FkPw/
If you're not on Instagram but are on Facebook join his Wakesurf Tips group.
  • Optional 2 piece EVA front traction pad, included but not applied for user preference
  • 2 custom designed honeycomb fiberglass fins
  • Expert shaped in collaboration with Dylan

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow. It's great to see you growing the line of products, and still keep focus on jetboating - very impressive!

--
Thanks! We're hoping we can stay relevant. Jetboats have been our grassroots customers. Hopefully we can gain a bit of outward attention by having more offerings. These boards have me excited, I'm optimistic about how they'll work behind our boats.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Black flag
Screenshot_20200301-191344_Chrome.jpg
My wife told me this is the board she wants to try this season. I said, "DONE!"

• Includes 5 custom honeycomb fiberglass fins allow you to customize the boards performance and handling
  • This board is technically designed for perfomance. With a progressive rail for traction and easy release.
  • The soft bat tail looks devilish and increases traction & sensitivity
  • Includes optional forward traction pad, so you can choose whether you want EVA or wax.
Screenshot_20200301-192514_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200301-192605_Chrome.jpg
Find it here and message for the best price:

Last edited:

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Black flag
View attachment 112658
My wife told me this is the board she wants to try this season. I said, "DONE!"

• Includes 5 custom honeycomb fiberglass fins allow you to customize the boards performance and handling
  • This board is technically designed for perfomance. With a progressive rail for traction and easy release.
  • The soft bat tail looks devilish and increases traction & sensitivity
  • Includes original forward traction pad, so you can choose whether you want EVA or wax.
View attachment 112661
View attachment 112662
Darned... This is going to be very hard to resist! (I 'm gonna need to put you on "IGNORE" for the time being, lolol.)
Comes the Summer we are going to live closer to a lake or two, and Kate is totally into surfing.
We love your videos testing various aspects of those boards, super curious how these new tech boards will stack up!!!

--

--

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Flying Dutchman
4'4"
4'8"
Screenshot_20200301-213726_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200301-213754_Chrome.jpg
Classic surf styling that's been technically executed. It's has been masterfully shaped. With the versatility of a 5 fin configuration you have the ability of choosing a single fin, twin, 3 fin thruster or quad. Also includes the optional forward traction pad.

20200301_214903.jpg
Find it here and message privately for best pricing:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The Perch
5'2"
5'6"
Screenshot_20200304-065409_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200304-065440_Chrome.jpg
The board that dares you to step up to the nose and hang 5. It is designed as a performance longboard. It features a wide buoyant nose with a concave bottom and full EVA deck. As it transitions to the rear squash tail the rails sharpen to give a smooth and responsive rail to rail. I love that it had the 5 fin versatility! This is a board everyone will enjoy.
20200304_073544.jpg
PERCH_52_FIVEFIN_4_360x.jpgPERCH_52_SQUASHFAIL_360x.jpg
CONCAVE_INFOGRAPHIC_Perch_360x.jpg
Find it here and message for the best price:

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The Stoke Broker
4'7"
5'2"
Screenshot_20200304-223524_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200304-223600_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200304-223848_Chrome.jpg
The Stoke broker is one that immediately piqued my interest from the first time I saw it. I guess you could say I'm feeling the stoke. The shape is familiar with its surf style nose and elongated curved rail. It is going to have a predictable natural feel as you rally up the wave. While flat rocker means it will generate easy speed. The 3 fin thruster setup is going to maximize tracking. Drop to 2 or one fin for a livelier ride. The 2 sizes I feel fit a great range. Thus board will be great for any skill level.

IMG_6204_copy_1800x1800.jpg
CONCAVE_INFOGRAPHIC_StokeBroker_360x.jpgSTOKEBROKER_THRUSTER3FIN_360x.jpg

Find this board here and message for the BEST price:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Fugu
4'6"
5'2"
Screenshot_20200307-130314_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200307-130239_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200307-130434_Chrome.jpg
The more I research these boards the more I'm intrigued by their specifications and performance characteristics. The 5'2" is comparable in length to boards like the Slingshot Coaster. However, it's 1.5" wider and thicker giving it roughly 5L more overall volume. It's what I would lake as a progressive surf style board. It's buoyant enough to float most any rider, shaped to a stable board, but one that will drive hard. It will have a buoyant nose for easy speed and a lofty feel, while the tapered tail and 4 included fins are going to really make this thing drive.
Screenshot_20200307-224631_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200307-223159_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200307-225222_Chrome.jpg20200307_225505.jpg

You ban view this board right here, message me for the Jetboaters price:

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Just got my new Jetpilot Vests...The Admiral loves the Pink!
Thanks @J-RAD and Transom Watersports7ABBF656-5F61-4DC5-9521-8A94F8D7CDC6.jpeg

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I started hearing whisperings in the fall from JetPilot of their NEW "Freeboard Division" coming soon. I told my wife, "it sounds like JetPilot might be coming out with a collection of wakesurf boards..." but they were very vague and silent about it for months. Even to me as a dealer. I have been anxiously waiting to see what it would be. Well, it's here now, and I. Am. Stoked!! Or jazzed!! Or excited!! Or whatever cool people say...? I mean what's cooler than a jet boat with a JetPilot board surfing behind it?
View attachment 112649
7 new boards, multiple styles, shapes, and sizes
  1. Dylan Ayala Signature Pro
    • 4'4"
    • 4'8"
  2. Black Flag
    • 4'4"
    • 4'8"
  3. Flying Dutchman
    • 4'4" Green
    • 4'8" Blue
  4. The Perch
    • 5'2" Red
    • 5'6" Yellow
  5. Stoke Broker
    • 4'7" Grey/Blue
    • 5'2" White/Blue
  6. Fugu
    • 4'6" Orange
    • 5'2" Grey
  7. Glass Slipper
    • 4' Light Blue
    • 4'4" Dark Blue
All of these boards are available now with the exception of the Dylan Ayala Signature Pro model. It will be available Mar. 25th.

See these boards in full detail in the 2020 JetPilot Catalog here:
AND On our website here:
Listed price is for show. Message me for the JETBOATERS PRICE.

Which one interest you? Which should I demo first?

I will post information and impressions of each board in the thread forum this post. Later in the season results of our demos. Please follow along.
I would expect that most jetboaters will have a hard time (if not impossible to go ropeless) with the size of some of these boards. The photos don't appear to be behind a jetboat. They better be super bouyant.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would expect that most jetboaters will have a hard time (if not impossible to go ropeless) with the size of some of these boards. The photos don't appear to be behind a jetboat. They better be super bouyant.
I'm afraid I will have to disagree. The boards range from 5'6" (Perch) down to 4' (Glass Slipper), and each one of their boards are available in 2 different sizes. As far as size and buoyancy goes, the 5'2" Fugu, despite being 1" shorter than the 5'3" Coaster boasts 5L more volume than that same Coaster. Additionally size does not alway equate to speed... I would argue the 5'0" Coaster is every bit as fast as a 5'6" H/L Landlock and easy faster than my 5'0" Liquid Force Rocket. Just myself, at 5'10" and 195lbs, was easily went ropeless on a 4'4" Slingshot Butter Bar. I was very surprised with its speed. And it's a low volume 8L board.

Admittedly, I've not yet had the same opportunity to bring in and demo each of the JetPilot boards the easy I have the Slingshot boards over the past 2 seasons. From my experience having been on many boards from multiple brands, I can tell you that the variety of options they have is great and I'm excited by the prospects of trying each one. I don't doubt they'll perform well behind our jetboats.

Board selection is relative to many factors. The boat, boat setup, weight range of riders, and desired style of riding. Obviously, the better the wave the broader the spectrum of boards a rider will have to select from. I try to ask the questions and account for all when recommending a board.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm afraid I will have to disagree. The boards range from 5'6" (Perch) down to 4' (Glass Slipper), and each one of their boards are available in 2 different sizes. As far as size and buoyancy goes, the 5'2" Fugu, despite being 1" shorter than the 5'3" Coaster boasts 5L more volume than that same Coaster. Additionally size does not alway equate to speed... I would argue the 5'0" Coaster is every bit as fast as a 5'6" H/L Landlock and easy faster than my 5'0" Liquid Force Rocket. Just myself, at 5'10" and 195lbs, was easily went ropeless on a 4'4" Slingshot Butter Bar. I was very surprised with its speed. And it's a low volume 8L board.

Admittedly, I've not yet had the same opportunity to bring in and demo each of the JetPilot boards the easy I have the Slingshot boards over the past 2 seasons. From my experience having been on many boards from multiple brands, I can tell you that the variety of options they have is great and I'm excited by the prospects of trying each one. I don't doubt they'll perform well behind our jetboats.

Board selection is relative to many factors. The boat, boat setup, weight range of riders, and desired style of riding. Obviously, the better the wave the broader the spectrum of boards a rider will have to select from. I try to ask the questions and account for all when recommending a board.
I need to practice that leading arm windmill at the :50 mark to gain speed,

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
All the pros are doing it. Lol!

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

You do not have the average jet boater wave, and the video with the 4'4" while impressive and taking nothing away, there still appears to be some difficulty staying in the well above average wave and it takes all of your obvious skill. I'm not trying to poo poo all the boards, they look great and for folks that are serious it will be nice choice. The average Joe trying to figure it all out with stock gear might be disappointed in some of the boards. Agree there are many factors.

Nauti-Nurse

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@J-RAD I was on your site looking at the wake wedges, they don't make them for the 190's do they? :(

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You do not have the average jet boater wave, and the video with the 4'4" while impressive and taking nothing away, there still appears to be some difficulty staying in the well above average wave and it takes all of your obvious skill. I'm not trying to poo poo all the boards, they look great and for folks that are serious it will be nice choice. The average Joe trying to figure it all out with stock gear might be disappointed in some of the boards. Agree there are many factors.
I'm certainly not dealing with a stock setup, you're correct in that. That definitely is a factor in the range of boards that I have the ability to ride. I have no argument there, nor do I wish to argue in general. I am familiar with surfing a stock setup and I've gone back to minimal to test the ability of boards on a smaller wave.

As for the 4'4" Butter Bar, I easily could have stayed in one place and been able to hang in the pocket with no work whatsoever, it's just not as fun. So I do have to work my way back up again, but this is typical of any board when you start to play. I've fallen back equally as far on other boards and failed to work my way back. Skill will only get you so far... I've also been on very capable boards in the same situation and my skills failed me.

Fact of the matter, my reviews of these or any other board are my honest impressions. I won't continue to sell many boards if people are disappointed in their purchases. I try to account for as many factors as I can before offering my best suggestion.

There are definitely higher priced, higher end options available. Those are not your entry level family jet boat boards and not likely to recieve my recommendation for the average jetboater. However, the Stoke Broker is priced nearly the same as the Coaster, the Fugu is priced $100 less, both of which are very viable options.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@J-RAD I was on your site looking at the wake wedges, they don't make them for the 190's do they? :(
The 21' and 24' are the only options for the wake wedge. The 19' models don't suffer as much with the width of jetwash. Newer 19' models now have the WakeBooster while all that's available for the older models is the TVW.