• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 2022 models are being delivered

SOLRAC

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It looks like this (minus the Seadek- it's just white nonskid fiberglass there).

On the 252 and 255 models there are brackets/rails on the inner face of the seatbacks there to mount the backrest for the filler. On the AR250 it's just smooth upholstery.
Perfect, thanks for the photo. Any regrets with the AR250?

DogDadDave

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Perfect, thanks for the photo. Any regrets with the AR250?
No regrets so far, but we only just finished the break in period and have about 3 hours on it. Boat looks great though and was put together well. If there were issues from the factory, our dealer straightened them out before we saw it.

Chrisbert

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Here are some screenahots from Yamaha's promotional video for the 2022 25ft boats. The upper corner gap in the first couple is pretty obvious. It looks like there may be a bottom gap too in the third one.
There's definitely a bottom gap on that yellow model.

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
There's definitely a bottom gap on that yellow model.
Bro you had me lost for a second. I thought to my self Yamaha has a yellow one in the newer models xD!!!!

DogDadDave

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bro you had me lost for a second. I thought to my self Yamaha has a yellow one in the newer models xD!!!!
At first I thought it was referring to the beige/warm interior color, then I went back and looked at the pic.

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
When will see pics for 2023 models? Hoping for a red and black surf boat.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length