• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 2022 models are being delivered

Bonster

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anyone had an issue with your head door on a brand new delivery? Cycle Springs is telling me all new boats look like this and Yamaha won't warranty it? 20211002_125101.jpg

Attachments

Txbred

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Has anyone had an issue with your head door on a brand new delivery? Cycle Springs is telling me all new boats look like this and Yamaha won't warranty it? View attachment 165654
Yep mine looks the same. Which boat do you have?

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anyone had an issue with your head door on a brand new delivery? Cycle Springs is telling me all new boats look like this and Yamaha won't warranty it? View attachment 165654
That is some bad fitment or just plain crap molds.
Looks like its going to rub in that very tight area.
Does is creak?

Bonster

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is some bad fitment or just plain crap molds.
Looks like its going to rub in that very tight area.
Does is creak?
I will have to check if it creaks. It looks even worse when the door is not locked.

DogDadDave

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anyone had an issue with your head door on a brand new delivery? Cycle Springs is telling me all new boats look like this and Yamaha won't warranty it?
Here are some screenahots from Yamaha's promotional video for the 2022 25ft boats. The upper corner gap in the first couple is pretty obvious. It looks like there may be a bottom gap too in the third one.

Attachments

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Agreed this not great, however you need to look past this or Yamaha is not your boat. Your boat seems like a Cobalt, I get it this stuff drives me nuts as well. Very frustrating when buying a new boat. However you got a boat so get out on the water and enjoy!

Mays Hayes

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
@harmanst In January I put in an order for a 2021 boat which was eventually cancelled, and transferred to the top of the 2022 list.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My dealer is replacing the door…if they ever get the part in!

Txbred

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
This is mine, definitely not a perfect fit.

Attachments

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
This is mine, definitely not a perfect fit.
Mine does that, too--there's enough flex in the door that it pulls tight in the center where the locking mechanism is. I've learned to live with it.

thetwb13

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We took delivery of our AR210 today! The dealer had told us to not expect it before April, but then they got a surprise shipment notification the weekend before Thanksgiving. I hate that we have to store it all winter, but glad to have it ready to go for next summer!

Attachments

NewGuy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
We took delivery of our AR210 today! The dealer had told us to not expect it before April, but then they got a surprise shipment notification the weekend before Thanksgiving. I hate that we have to store it all winter, but glad to have it ready to go for next summer!
Looove the graphics on that boat. Best of all offerings. Congratulations!

SOLRAC

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello Everyone, newbie here looking for some assistance from those who received their 2022 Ar250 or have seen one at the dealer. According to Yamahas Web Site, Seating capacity for the 2022 AR250 is 12. Also looking at the seating chart provided by Yamaha, there are seats for 12 passengers but... I have not been able to find any photos of the rear center bench with the SEAT and BACK CUSHIONS installed. For anyone who already received their 2022 AR250 of have photos at the dealer with that seat installed, can you confirm? Thank you in advance for your help.

1647973419786.png

1647973377615.png

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
The AR250 does not come with the filler back rest as the higher end boats do.

SOLRAC

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The AR250 does not come with the filler back rest as the higher end boats do.
Thanks for the reply.

That sucks... Yamaha marketing appears to be misleading...

DogDadDave

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It looks like this (minus the Seadek- it's just white nonskid fiberglass there).

On the 252 and 255 models there are brackets/rails on the inner face of the seatbacks there to mount the backrest for the filler. On the AR250 it's just smooth upholstery.

Attachments