• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Boat Owner from Afghanistan (for now)

Joseph Baxter

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I like the underwater LEDs you installed. How hard was that? Currently the boat is in the shop getting a total audio overhaul, but I'm having problems with the shop. I am worried about the outcome. More HP is always a plus.
Well the hardest part was actually pulling the trigger on the drill...it took me 15-20 minutes. I was nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs!!! After that it was pretty simple...run wire and tap into existing LED...and I sealed the bejeezus out of it...I put sealant in the holes...sealant on the screws...sealant on the back of the lights...and once that set I sealed around the lights themselves...and once that dried...I sealed it again. I have weighed it down with sealant. When we put it on the water I checked it every few hours and no leaks.