• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

New Boat!

congrats and welcome aboard. Keep it between the dirt and have a safe summer

Congrats on the new boat. I think most of here in CT & parts of MA bought our boats from G&R.

Note to self: Best time to negotiate a killer deal on a new Yamaha jetboat is at a boat show...when the third blizzard in two weeks is relentlessly approaching!
Blizzard???? Oh yeah.....that's right.....I had one of those deserts last week at the beach while I watched the glorious pink and orange sunset. :wink

Blizzard???? Oh yeah.....that's right.....I had one of those deserts last week at the beach while I watched the glorious pink and orange sunset. :wink

Your killing me Murf!! Lol

I m a new at all of this, I m looking into buying a 2015 Yamaha 242 S limited, my credit is perfect and I need to know what is a good price to start negotiating with the dealer and what other freebies I should be asking. For example 5 years warranty! also, I found that Chaparral offers a jet boat as well, what do you guys think is a better boat with better options?

glad you joined!

Congratulations on your new boat!!
Welcome to the site you will find a ton of useful and fun info here!

Glad to have you aboard @gcaste11anos. The people here are very welcoming and extremely knowledgable, so don't hold back on those questions. :Welcome:

Thank you, I m new at all this and I would love to have a good advised as price between Yamaha 242 limited S and Vortex (24 f), also reliability and features

Congrats on the new boat. Yamaha did a great job of listening to their owners and making upgrades to the 2015 24' boats that addressed our concerns. I think you are going to be VERY happen. The best part is that this forum can answer any question that comes up regarding your new boat and keep you on the water instead of at the dealership.

Back