• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

New FSH Product ALERT: Changing Room Curtain

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey folks, we've been busy around here lately, adding new products for FSH boats specifically. We'd like to introduce you to the Changing Room Curtain for 190 and 210 FSH models. We understand that the Sport model comes with the changing room curtain stock, but the Deluxe and the base do not. This product can be found on our website and the intro video is below.

Additionally the curtain is being offered for Scarab 195 Open and 255 Open.

Shop Here

Intro Video

FYI, my 2019 210 FSH Deluxe came with the curtain installed. However, do like the vented top!

I’ll make a suggestion, make sure the zipper is good quality. I had to have the Yamaha one replaced (under warranty) after 2 months of use due to the zipper getting a kink in it.

I'll pass that along to our supplier.

Back