• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Official/Unofficial JB What's For Dinner Thread

Robconn

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Internal temp 150, now going to place in foil pan add brown sugar, honey, more butter. Then wrap tight with foil, placed temp probe again, will take off grill at 205.
157 degrees 48 more to go

I_squared_r

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
We were out for 7 hours yesterday and had a colombian bbq. Unfortunately no morcilla (blood sausage) it seems like i'm the only person that likes it lol. So the girls seasoned some flank steak and was a big hit with everyone at the sandbar. The last batch we put corona on top. Pictures are stills from videos we took.

Flank steak seasoned with garlic, salt, pepper, cumin, onion, and adobo
Arepas
Aguardiante for drinks

steak.PNG

Attachments

Robconn

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Sorry for the many updates, I thought it would be neat to see pics in real time since this was an all day event.