• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Whiskey thanks for the invite. Would love to, but I'm all by myself. Wife and kids are all abroad and I'm supposed to be working on the house - getting it ready to sell.

Keep me in mind if you come over this way again...with a little more notice I could definitely pull it off.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Good times at Lake Lanier today. Baby got a new set up for when anchored

IMG-20190622-WA0022.jpg. IMG_20190622_145945.jpg

MVIMG_20190622_160403.jpg

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It was supposed to rain today so I met a buddy at 6:00 a.m. for breakfast. After chow I stopped by the boat to finish up a few "get ready things."

I closed the door to the storage unit and started driving away. It was 73 degrees with sunny skies and a cool breeze. I pulled to the side of the gravel drive that leads to the storage unit and checked the weather on my phone. The forecast showed 0% chance of rain until 2:00 a.m. Sunday.

I thought of the work I need to get done around the house this weekend. I also thought about the fact that the next two weekends are going to be non-boating weekends no matter what the weather is. Then I thought about my neighbor who passed away suddenly a couple weeks ago. No warning. Just gone.

By 10:00 a.m. I was in front of the house with the boat in tow. It didn't take much to convince my wife to forego the work she had planned in the flower-garden. Mary and John weren't interested in boating today but Matt and Katie were in.

They missed a heck of a day.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hit up unfamiliar Lay Lake yesterday after picking up the boat from service. This lake is notorious for stick-up's, submerged trees and stumps, you name it. It's close by the house and on the way home from the dealer. I only went to the areas I know I've been before and are marked well. While driving I was scanning like a hawk to make sure I didn't hit anything lol. It is a beautiful lake on the Coosa River though, you just have to know where to boat and where to stay away from. I believe @Scottie boats there often and I was hoping to run into them.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Scottie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hit up unfamiliar Lay Lake yesterday after picking up the boat from service. This lake is notorious for stick-up's, submerged trees and stumps, you name it. It's close by the house and on the way home from the dealer. I only went to the areas I know I've been before and are marked well. While driving I was scanning like a hawk to make sure I didn't hit anything lol. It is a beautiful lake on the a loss though, you just have to know where to boat and where to stay away from. I believe @Scottie boats there often and I was hoping to run into them.

View attachment 97579

View attachment 97580

View attachment 97581
Man that's a beautiful boat! We're in Destin for the weekend. Recovering from a bachelor shindig today and trying to get home. :) Need to plan a weekend at Lay. Oh and s&%t! Need to get you that map! If you're ever there unannounced, find channel marker 51, and you'll see the boat house with a yammy in it or an empty slip. :)

jdonalds

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

sapperfitz

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Cruised up to Seattle from Point Defiance yesterday. Did a little Coho fishing with no luck (just one little shaker), then went through the Ballard Locks over to Lake Union. First time through the locks. It's a cool experience. 976409764197642

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
3 hour tour on Utah Lake.
20190623_174945.jpg
Got to test out a couple of the O'Brien boards we've got in our inventory.
20190623_170513_1.gif
20190623_171303_1.gif
Nearly ran her out of gas... CoNext read 0% as I trailered her.