• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

chrisinslc

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Us Utahn's are taking over this forum it seems :). I've only ever gone to Willard for fishing. Probably a great alternative for Utah Lake right now with how much water we have gotten this last year.
Since Utah Lake has it annual Algae Bloom, Willard Bay is where we normally go. My family really likes it.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Since Utah Lake has it annual Algae Bloom, Willard Bay is where we normally go. My family really likes it.
Utah Lake was as beautiful as ever last night. No need to avoid that yet.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome! Looks like we found the same spot!
We stopped there for a swim, too, in 2016.
:cool:
(this was our 2012 SX190, a bit of a rough ride to get over there, lol, but she was an awesome boat!)
--

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good to know. I thought the warnings went out for the entire lake now. Did you get in the water?
Yes, I got in the water on both Friday and Sunday evening. The DEQ issued a warning about the algea bloom 30 minutes before we left to the lake. There were no signs of algea anywhere. (I've been out there in years past during a bloom and it's been apparent.) The water looked as clean as its ever been. There were plenty of other boaters with us as well. I think they overstated the severity of whatever they saw... although Saratoga area seems asking the shoreline seems to have been a bit plagued this season.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length

"IN A MEETING"

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
not me but I saw this on the side of the road.

Attachments

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Found an empty cove and we finally went tubing again

IMG_20190719_173506.jpg Screenshot_20190719-221319.png

IMG-20190719-WA0003-01.jpeg

S1LV3R4D0

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Saturday, Tellico Lake, Vonore, TN Had a friend from Cali come visit so though we would show her the sights. Got squalled again but we were eatin lunch at Sequoyah Marina when it let go. Oh yeah, i let the wife drive. Nice to be a passenger once in a while. After that we had the lake to ourselves, HAHA. Tried for Norris this morning but noon thunderstorms put the kybosh on that so i gave the boat a bath inside and out and put Rejex on her.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Big Mississippi starting to look more "normal", south of downtown Saint Louis, MO.
We get out of the tributary Meramec river by Arnold power plant. Last week the water was super rough with a ton of big logs floating around, not anymore.

--