• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
More Lake G sunset!

Attachments

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Fun day on the water tubing and back out tonight on the boat to dinner. Great 90 and sunny day to take advantage of! Got so much sun today had to put the Bimini up headed to dinner to give my head a break from the sun lol

Attachments

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This castle mansion was cool!

Scarabpaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
20170610_132157.jpg 20170610_123144.jpg Lake Simcoe, ontario. first family outing of the season, finally the nice weather has arrived for us northern folks!!!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Ok, not boating yet. But this weekend so far i got the pool up and running (needs 48 hours to get chemicals to clear it up, and got my hatch fiberglass done. Next up is figuring out how to epoxy in nuts to bolt down the hatch.14971935836351087339138.jpg

Minh Nguyen

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@haknslash that was my first time using it and the kids loved it. Picked ut up from costco when they started stocking water stuff and finally took it out the box. Quailty seems pretty good and the included pump was a bonus. My 5yo kept asking to get towed lol.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
A beautiful and hot day on the lake, temp in the 90s, took the pup on her second outing and she loves the swim platform and took in all the boating sights from there. All good, a lot of sights and sounds at this busy beach.20170611_140102.jpg

Rainmakr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Fun day on the water tubing and back out tonight on the boat to dinner. Great 90 and sunny day to take advantage of! Got so much sun today had to put the Bimini up headed to dinner to give my head a break from the sun lol
Another jet boat from the Virginia Beach area! Where do you usually boat at? Ive been going to Chickahominy, Lake Gaston, Muden Point.

Tobes

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Many people who live in Las Vegas say Lake Mead is disgusting and they would never swim in it. I say good, stay the hell off of it, more room for the rest of us :D