• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Orange Beech area <Alabama>

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Sorry, it's the 2015. I remember seeing yours on boattrader. I really liked it especially with all the upgrades and the price was right. I just had to have a 2015 when I researched them. I liked the flags, are you going to put them on your new one. If you do let me know how you attach them.
No need to be sorry, you made a great choice with the 2015! Yes the Flags will return - I will most likely do a DIY on them this time when I add to new boat. Thanks!

Westbeach Bum

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Please, feel free to keep adding pics of the Orange Beach area! Ammo to convince my wife to bring the boat down next time.

We love Lulu's! Stop there everytime we're in town.View attachment 19940
You won't regret bringing your boat. Little Lagoon in Gulf Shores is shallow and clear in most places, our boats are perfect for it. We tube and kneeboard there, Little Lagoon also has an outlet to the gulf. The owner of Lulu's is Lulu Buffet, Jimmy Buffett's sister. An Acme Oyster House opened last year across the Inter-coastal from Lulu's.

Last edited:

Westbeach Bum

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No need to be sorry, you made a great choice with the 2015! Yes the Flags will return - I will most likely do a DIY on them this time when I add to new boat. Thanks!
My cousin is originally from Baton Rouge and loves LSU. I will show him your old boat. He just bought a 190 and will want to do that mod. His wife is a Bama fan so one of them will be a house divided flag.

Westbeach Bum

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@RiverRat @chadweiser
DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY go by Pirate's Cove. Live music, great bushwackers, and a swimming area for the kids. Also pet friendly. There's dogs all over the place.

Another great spot (with even better bushwackers), is just north of Robinson island. It's the TIKI HUT. Literally just north of the island, you can see it from there. Again live music, dogs allowed outside, and you can parasail from that location as well.

Last edited:

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Cool my aunt has a small house on canal rd. That's were we stayed, I was just thinking about renting a dock for the week and leave the boat in the water. Lulu's or the wharf, somewhere close to her house.
@chadweiser - another spot to get to is Fishers at the Orange Beach Marina. Leave the kids with the family, take wife for a nice sunset cruise and then upscale dining. Wonderful food and great service. About $40-50/person. Maybe she won't say too much the next time you spend a little too much on the boat.

chadweiser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That sounds good, we thought about renting a dock at orange beach marina just to have easy access to the boat at anytime. Thanks for the info !

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I will be in Gulf Shores Thursday night to Sunday. Bringing the boat. Cant wait to hit the water!

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I will be in Gulf Shores Thursday night to Sunday. Bringing the boat. Cant wait to hit the water!
Man I'm jealous!!! have fun (aka a Bushwacker) for me. I still have another week out here. Surrounded by water, but cant touch it... aughhh!!!

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
10/4 Ill be looking for more Yamy's

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
@Flippers eating. Docked the yamaha and drinking a cold beer. Life is good.

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
image.jpg

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
sigh...come on crew change day!

Hoping to be there Wednesday.

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Keep this thread going. It will definitely help build my case for the wife that we need to bring the boat down there next time!

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
We are launching then too and eating there too!!

Edward

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Every year my family has a "family reunion" in either Pensacola or Gulf Shores (close to Fort Morgan ferry this year). In previous years we decided not to take our boat as it was smaller and figuring out how to evenly split up the time and family members just was too much. We just upgraded a few weeks ago to an AR240 so space shouldn't be too much of a problem and now I'm having serious thoughts of taking the boat this year. I haven't reached my 10 hours yet but believe that shouldn't be a problem before we go. Never taken a boat to Gulf Shores but this thread (and the Bimini thread) have me seriously considering for this year. If I don't pull the trigger this year then absolutely will next year. Looks like all the waterways and bay areas would be real fun to explore and cruise.

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Edward - come on over!! I promise you won't be disappointed. Great food, beautiful water, plenty of places to go hide and do all your skiing/tubing.

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
@pirates cove! Got three dogs on a 19' boat. I probably should've rethought this. Haha