• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Panama City Beach (Shell island)

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Igniting old thread here -

Will be in PCB weekend of 3/24-27. Anyone else?

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'll be down there this weekend-week

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I 100% plan to take the ICW over to Shell Island this year. But I probably won't launch for the season until April.

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
But I probably won't launch for the season until April.
APRIL!!!??!!
It's not like we even had a winter this year. Hell man get that poor boat wet!! :winkingthumbsup"

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
APRIL!!!??!!
It's not like we even had a winter this year. Hell man get that poor boat wet!! :winkingthumbsup"
I know, right?! But April is when I convinced the wife to kickoff. Not sure her and the kids are ready yet but I'm itching!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Going to be down for a week if anyone is around shell island come say hello. Leaving in the morning.

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
IMG_1186.JPG IMG_1187.JPG IMG_1188.JPG It's been really calm! These are at the EE Simpson steam tug boat 1/2 mile off Shell Island.

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey @haknslash -

How much would you charge to deliver some Just The Cook burgers to me on your way back home?

I would buy a condo over there just to get a Diver down burger on a weekly bases! Lol

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Food was great as usual at Uncle Earnie's! Hitting up Just the Cook tomorrow for lunch :)

IMG_6358.JPG

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Rod5 we are going to Just the Cook tomorrow for lunch. Gonna try the Diver down burger so I hope it's good. I'd like to try Hunt's too but the line always looks so long lol. Let us know how Bayou Joes is.

I got out in the gulf today but went back towards our condo and anchored there. Winds kicked up for me heading back in and near the jetties was a freaking washing machine with big waves! Got airborne a few times and lots of spray over the bow :D. An hour before it was much calmer crazy how it changes so fast!

Last edited:

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey @Bennie sorry bro to rub it in but we are here! And yes I ordered the diver down since you spoke highly of it :D

The free beer was a killer bonus!

IMG_6378.JPG

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@haknslash man you're two days late. Had you gone Wed you could've gotten your order for 25% off.

I'm guessing from reading your posts & since you're from the great state of AL you have a CCW. Just show it on "Conceal Carry Wednesday".

Enjoy buddy!! It's a great day for a cold beer and a tasty burger.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yup I saw their CCW sign while we are there. Too cool and I will for sure take advantage of it next time we are down. ;)

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Did you see Will down there? He said he went to JTC for lunch today as well.

Very envious of you both. Drink an extra one me guys! Have fun

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Did you see Will down there? He said he went to JTC for lunch today as well.

Very envious of you both. Drink an extra one me guys! Have fun
Yup I bumped into Will while we were there :D. We had already ate our lunch and went for a walk around the marina to check out the boats. As we walked back to my truck I spot Will's truck and had to say hello and meet the man. Great timing :winkingthumbsup"

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hello everyone - we're headed back to PCB this weekend. Arriving Thursday (3/29) and leaving late Monday night (04/02).

I've already been working on going by to see Will @JetBoatPilot - anyone else going to be in town?
Gotta get my Just The Cook fix too. The wife was devastated to find out that he opened the day after our last visit!!

Has anyone been out so far this year? I know the water around us is still WAY to cold to be swimming in. Hows the bays in PCB?

ruztew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So far this year we've had a few nice boating days, but as of late its been very windy and the bays have had white caps.... then again, the weather is all over the place and it just depends on what front is coming through. Water is definately too cold for swimming unless you are spring breaker (they were swimming a few weekends ago).

Waters clear but cold.

Check out Bayou Joes www.bayoujoes.com/ and Shipyard https://www.sunharbormarina.net/the-shipyard-grill/for some restuarants you can get to from your boat.