• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Patriots will win the Superbowl in 2015

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Yeah Cows will lose in the playoffs and blame Romo or the coach.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Oh now wait just a minute...the same guys saying the cowboys wouldn't get to the playoffs are now saying that! lol Well, we have only won one less game than the patriots! Oh, btw...Tony Romo broke Troy Aikmans all time passing yardage last week! And this week, Demarco Murray will break Emmitt Smiths single season rushing record! Gotta love it, admittedly it has been awhile, but all you Cowboys haters better dust off your hater hat, because the team is young and it will be a contender for awhile! On any given Sunday anything can happen, but like it or not, the Cowboys match up very well with the Patriots, the Seahawks, and the Packers. A few others worry me more. One more thing, I love watching and rooting for the Patriots, Broncos, and Packers play too...unless they are playing the Cowboys! I hope we meet the Pats in the playoffs, it would be a good game I am sure.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
We'll see Mel. Fortunately I'm a Steeler fan and am required by law to hate the cowboys.

Romo's record speaks for itself. He can't win in the postseason. It'll be interesting to see. They are having a good season that's for sure. The question is are there enough talented players around him to overcome his "give the game away" tendencies.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I fully get you have to hate the cowboys @Big Shasta , and I feel the same about the steelers. The 70's did that to me, but they aren't the team or staff of the 70's so it really makes no sense today, and I do like watching Ben play. I will say too, Romo hasn't had a winning December to make it to the post season either, and now he has, so I don't think "can't" is part of it. I don't want to "smack" the thing to death and I'm not one to make claims I have no way of controlling. I'm just enjoying the roll and the team. And they do have a team, which is why Romo won't be compelled at this point to force something and blow it the way he has in the past. It all used to rest on his shoulders, now he has a team around him, and it is a good one. I have seen Payton Manning, and Tom Brady, not to mention all the Ely's, Russell's, Colin's, RG's, and even Ben...blow it in the clutch. The cowboys draw a national audience and it makes the headlines, so I am sure you have seen Romo choke up close and personal. And on any given Sunday, any one of them have the talent to make a great play, or...the overconfidence to choke, and they all have good and bad days. I am just enjoying a few more good than bad this year.:winkingthumbsup"

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Current Vegas ODDS TO WIN 2015 SUPER BOWL XLIX
Team Odds
New England Patriots 5/2
Seattle Seahawks 5/2
Green Bay Packers 5/1
Denver Broncos 6/1
Dallas Cowboys 10/1
Pittsburgh Steelers 18/1
Indianapolis Colts 25/1
Detroit Lions 30/1
San Diego Chargers 35/1
Arizona Cardinals 50/1
Atlanta Falcons 60/1

The playoffs are the truest meaning of "Any given Sunday" I believe any team can get hot and win the Super Bowl......But
Vegas agrees with me, the Patriots are the favorite.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Apparently they agree that the Seahawks are an equal favorite.

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
At a pivotal time in my life, a man gave me this poem by Theodore Roosevelt. I have admiration for those that try, even in the shadow of defeat.

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
At a pivotal time in my life, a man gave me this poem by Theodore Roosevelt. I have admiration for those that try, even in the shadow of defeat.

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
Awesome....but unfortunately I think most NFL players only care about getting a big contract. There are some who play for the passion and would do it no matter what though.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

We have this speech on a plaque in our fighter bar. Short titled, "In The Arena", absolutely love it. Now if only we could get those big NFL contracts...

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
One thing's fer SURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This year's Super Bowl victor AIN'T gonna be the hapless Atlanta Falcons !

And ya kin tell your buds you HEARD IT HERE FIRST !!!!!!

LOL. <Goin' to crawl back into my hole now .....LOL>

<"... so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat ..." - Hey ! I think we here in Atlanta watch those people play pro ball here in Atlanta each Sunday in the Fall !>

Last edited:

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have just one thing to say...
GO SEAHAWKS!
LOL!:p

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
COWBOYS stuck it to the REDSKINS yesterday. GO COWBOYS!!!!
It's the redskins....that's sorta like kicking a handicapped kid out of his wheelchair and then celebrating.

I haven't looked at the full breakdown, who is it the cowboys lose to next week?

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's the redskins....that's sorta like kicking a handicapped kid out of his wheelchair and then celebrating.

I haven't looked at the full breakdown, who is it the cowboys lose to next week?
I believe they play Detroit. With Suh suspended, the Lions may be ripe.