• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Perfect pass install

RXBoost

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Alright, well I was able to water test this evening. PerfectPass works perfectly. I did some throttle cable adjusting, but I still wasnt able get it just right. One of the problems I have is that there is a little slop in the actual throttle levers. I can move the starboard one freely for like 1/4", which makes the syncing a little harder. Is there a way to adjust that?

BTW - thanks to all of you for pointers/help on the PP install.

One casualty though, my radio quit working mid water test today. Not sure what the deal is. The WetSounds HU has power and connects to my phone, but the sound just cut off mid test. Yay, another thing to figure out haha.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I just installed RS on my 2020 212S

dgfreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@RXBoost glad it’s working, I’m hoping for my water test Sunday. As for the play in the throttle lever, I haven’t had to look into mine, but I know I’ve seen posts on here about doing some adjustments, but not sure about removing play. I’d probably open it up and just take a peek. Might be simple and obvious.

Gavinmccoy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anybody have a thread on how to install a perfect pass on a 23 foot yamaha with MR1 HO's? How much time I should plan on needing for the install? What tools or tricks are needed... any advice would be appreciated. @jcyamaharider I know you have installed one, did you create a thread?
.................................... do you know where I can find a perfect pass for a 2007 sx230?

dgfreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Gavinmccoy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

dgfreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That’s what I was afraid of. I have been looking used but no luck. Almost like searching for a unicorn at this point.
Yes, it is. Also, I'd be concerned about purchasing a used system, as parts are no longer supported. Primarily the servos. Wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing "partial" kits coming up for sale in the coming years, as something goes wrong with a system, and since there doesn't seem to be a way to get replacement parts, people will sell their system "as is". People will also be quick to buy said systems just for the parts.