• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

PerfectPass via FloridaInboards

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@jawsf16, @upperdeck, I also missed the deadline. I mailed a check a few days late then PP arrived in the mail. Get in touch with Jody. I bet he will extend the pricing for you.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks @Bruce I just sent him an email about it. Will update here shortly… Also I did not have mention of a deadline in the email sent to me.

Last edited:

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is the response. I never heard about the deadline except on this forum. Bummer…

Hi Bryan,

No this group buy ended the 1st of April. However Florida Inboards regular pricing on Perfect pass Systems is still a very good value.

Stargazer Wake edition DBW/Mechanical $1095 plus shipping ($55)
Three event $1249 plus shipping ($55)

Payment:
We Do not accept credit cards.
Paypal (add 4%) payable tofloridainboards@msn.com
Personal check, will order when check clears.
all orders will be drop shipped out of Nova Scotia Canada.

Thank You.

Jody Seal
Florida Inboards Inc.
Panama City, Florida
850 215 1996

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
They should look at Jetboat pilots turf group buy to get the feel for how serious we are about buying when the discount is right.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So anyone want to take lead on this?
I reached out to them and got last years group buy started. I will see if they are interested this year.

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Yes, thank you! Let us know what you hear asap. My boat is in the shop getting some warranty work done in the off season. I was going to have them install PP while they had it but if we can do something here I'll put it off.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We are launching a PP group buy today. I will start a new thread titled JetBoatPilot Perfect Pass Group Buy. Details will be there and I will upload when I touch town in Minneapolis.