• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Picking up the 195s tomorrow

YamaHog

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
View attachment 143435
I know... not the best pic, but we made it home and everything is good. She is a little dirty lol and will need to get cleaned up. I actually really like the charcoal cover ... I thought I would want black, but the charcoal matches the truck and everything else. Can’t wait to get her clean and broken in.
Very interesting on the way the gray cover fits your 195s. I have a 2020 195s and I got the Premium Black cover. However, I notice that even on your 195s those "flaps" with the velcro go over the wake tower "195S" insert/logo. With my "premium" cover the flaps are too short. I guess they designed the cover for those to go through the lower-most gap of the wake tower...........but on the 195s we have that "195s" insert/logo in that opening, so I'm unable to velcro mine.

mpecoraro

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Very interesting on the way the gray cover fits your 195s. I have a 2020 195s and I got the Premium Black cover. However, I notice that even on your 195s those "flaps" with the velcro go over the wake tower "195S" insert/logo. With my "premium" cover the flaps are too short. I guess they designed the cover for those to go through the lower-most gap of the wake tower...........but on the 195s we have that "195s" insert/logo in that opening, so I'm unable to velcro mine.
@YamaHog I have a 2021 195S with the Premium Black cover. I'm able to fasten my flaps. Is my tower different than the 2020?

YamaHog

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Shir9406

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
That is
That is pretty interesting.. I have never had any issues with mine.. hopefully they gave you the correct cover!!!! My only guess is that it’s a user malfunction lol.. or maybe the wrong cover.. but aren’t the 190’s the same size as well? Idk