• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Platinum boat trailers, any experience? (Trailer ordered and received)

I came back to this thread because I'm thinking about upgrading my trailer but looks like the price has gone up quite a bit. I am seeing $4695 now base price for the NXT 22-24 which seems to fit my boat. Wasn't it a lot cheaper before? A quick search and I can get a number of aluminum trailers for this price.

I came back to this thread because I'm thinking about upgrading my trailer but looks like the price has gone up quite a bit. I am seeing $4695 now base price for the NXT 22-24 which seems to fit my boat. Wasn't it a lot cheaper before? A quick search and I can get a number of aluminum trailers for this price.

With a few options Mine was $6,050 delivered. $500 was delivery fee. (That was July of 2021) It is a 23-25’ model. After my experience I would recommend contacting Nextrail Trailers in Florida. My deal with Platinum was pretty difficult. Ordered the trailer and put a deposit on it, he told me 6-8 weeks. After the initial order I never heard another thing from them. At 4 weeks out I tried to contact him because the deposit was never put on my card, I was trying to make sure everything was good to go. Never got a response. Numerous calls/emails over the next 4-5 weeks all unanswered. At about 12 weeks from the time I initially talked to him and “ordered” the trailer I got a call from a Florida Number. It ended up being Nextrail Trailers, and they were calling to check on scheduling the delivery of my trailer “if I still wanted it.”

Come to find out Nextrail builds the trailer’s and Platinum is just a distributor. The Platinum trailer is a Nextrail trailer with a Platinum decal on it.
Once they contacted me my experience was great. They answered the phone, set everything up for delivery, and it was smooth sailing. Just due to the service I would recommend contacting Nextrail directly about a trailer. Might save you some headache.

With a few options Mine was $6,050 delivered. $500 was delivery fee. (That was July of 2021) It is a 23-25’ model. After my experience I would recommend contacting Nextrail Trailers in Florida. My deal with Platinum was pretty difficult. Ordered the trailer and put a deposit on it, he told me 6-8 weeks. After the initial order I never heard another thing from them. At 4 weeks out I tried to contact him because the deposit was never put on my card, I was trying to make sure everything was good to go. Never got a response. Numerous calls/emails over the next 4-5 weeks all unanswered. At about 12 weeks from the time I initially talked to him and “ordered” the trailer I got a call from a Florida Number. It ended up being Nextrail Trailers, and they were calling to check on scheduling the delivery of my trailer “if I still wanted it.”

Come to find out Nextrail builds the trailer’s and Platinum is just a distributor. The Platinum trailer is a Nextrail trailer with a Platinum decal on it.
Once they contacted me my experience was great. They answered the phone, set everything up for delivery, and it was smooth sailing. Just due to the service I would recommend contacting Nextrail directly about a trailer. Might save you some headache.

I wonder if something changed? I had great response to and from them, communication was great, even the driver.

I wonder if something changed? I had great response to and from them, communication was great, even the driver.
Maybe…my initial call was answered and he got me the quote real quick. And he didn’t do anything wrong I guess…just couldn’t contact him after that. And looking back I never did get any reply from Andy at platinum.
I second the comment on the delivery driver…he was awesome. Great communication and he was awesome with the drop off..of course he worked for Nextrail.
The trailer is very nice…I do love it…although my boat isn’t on it yet, It came so late in the year I never had time to get it switched before winter. ?

Back