• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Plug and Play Push Button Start/Stop Kits

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Can you post up a parts list for these new versions? I like the factory wiring harness connectors..
I am very hesitant to post up a parts list or instructions. I have found many inconsistencies in the wiring diagrams for pre-connext boats. Some pre-connext boats have two 6 pin connectors, some have one 12 pin, some have both, and some years need the t side to be female while others need male. With regards to the controller that I am now using there are two versions and I frequently receive the wrong version labeled wither correctly or incorrectly. The only way to verify it is the right controller is to connect it to power and the only way to verify it works correctly requires connecting many leads to a led test board or testing both continuity of all of the leads in different states with a multimeter. I have also received units with bridged solder connections that I have had to fix (seemed like just one batch though). If the connections are your major concern all of the connectors are Deutsch DT and need the 14 awg pins. You just need to figure out which one your boat needs by verifying behind the helm yourself. These connectors can be ordered from many places. I would find the kits where you can use standard pliers/crimpers to crimp the connectors unless you have the special barrel crimper tool. Beware of knockoffs claiming their are Deutsch DT but are not.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
so the connectors I am looking for on my boat are the ones connected to the key switches? anything else? I have a 2010 242LS I am looking at doing this too and then possible my 190FSH..

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
so the connectors I am looking for on my boat are the ones connected to the key switches? anything else? I have a 2010 242LS I am looking at doing this too and then possible my 190FSH..
Yes only the key switches. In some cases they may also have barrel plugs on the end. If diy it may be easier and cheaper to make t connectors for those. Just more difficult when plugging everything in behind the helm and will require lables to make sure all wired correctly.

Greg M

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
how did i miss this?!?! still available @Mainah ???