• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Price reduced! 2021 Yamaha 212XD for sale! <WA>

Speedyjunk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Selling my almost brand New 2021 Yamaha 212XD. 35 hours and going up, CLEAN!! Built in battery charger, Yamaha mooring cover, Yamaha wakebooster, Fatsac 725# custom bag for transom seat with Tsunami pump. Makes excellent surf wave. If anyone thinks jet boats are hard to drive at slow speeds, they have not driven one with the Yamaha Drive system. So easy to dock in forward or reverse for even an amateur boat driver. I would never own another jet boat without the Drive system. I paid for the interior and exterior paint and upholstery protection plan and the YES extended warranty. I will not separate any of the extras. It’s all or nothing. Awesome fun boat!! Selling for what I paid for it. Possibly the only one for sale in the USA right now. Located in Washington State. $80k now (paid $85k OTD)
(For Wake reference in pictures, I’m 6’2” 230#) 10 hour service done at dealership.

Attachments

Last edited:

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
OMG.... best of luck. Pretty boat sure

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow Yamaha prices have really changed. What is MSRP of a 212 now?

Speedyjunk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
That’s before all the extras. $85k is the OTD cost. This has been garage kept and detailed after each use.

Speedyjunk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
If I may ask, why are you selling your brand new boat?
Wishing I bought a boat that didn’t need any external Fatsac for surfing. I love the easy 1100# on board tanks, just don’t like the external one required on the transom for anyone over 200# to get a good wave. My wife has no problem surfing with the stock ballast. Wife said I could sell it if I can get what we just paid or at least close to put towards a different boat.

dscable

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wishing I bought a boat that didn’t need any external Fatsac for surfing. I love the easy 1100# on board tanks, just don’t like the external one required on the transom for anyone over 200# to get a good wave. My wife has no problem surfing with the stock ballast. Wife said I could sell it if I can get what we just paid or at least close to put towards a different boat.
Makes sense. Good luck with the sale!

Speedyjunk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I know it was optimistic to get what I paid for a lightly used boat. I’m going to list it on Craigslist next and drop the price by $5k. So if anyone is interested the new price is $80k. Boat is like new. I upgraded the trailer to a Stoltz bow roller and added guide posts with black covers to match the trailer to make it really simple to put back on the trailer every time.

Texatl

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
That’s a really nice boat for sure. COVID craziness and all- you can likely get around what you paid. Minus the taxes. Especially, since people are still waiting on ordered boats.

Good luck! It’s a great boat. That should sell easily. Maybe put it on boat trader… it’ll be gone fast.

Last edited:

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know it was optimistic to get what I paid for a lightly used boat. I’m going to list it on Craigslist next and drop the price by $5k. So if anyone is interested the new price is $80k. Boat is like new. I upgraded the trailer to a Stoltz bow roller and added guide posts with black covers to match the trailer to make it really simple to put back on the trailer every time.
I would edit your first post and change your price there so anyone new will see the correct price there

Speedyjunk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I would edit your first post and change your price there so anyone new will see the correct price there
Thanks. I didn’t know I could do that.

Ryancarp3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow Yamaha prices have really changed. What is MSRP of a 212 now?
I had a deposit down on this exact boat with all the extras for $78 k out the door. That included all fees tt&l and a mooring cover, life jackets, and a $420 accessory credit. This is in the Dallas area.

I obviously never got mine but was just contacted about a 2022 that’s being delivered soon (I know it sounds too soon but the dealer verified it for me and several other dealers I spoke with said while they haven’t released the colors yet they have heard some are being shipped out).

$79 k for the 2022 plus tt&l is what I was quoted.

New MSRP is $74 k and some change. An 8 percent increase from last year. This boat is over priced for sure but all used boats are.

With the raised pricing I’ve started looking at other wake surf brands. I think Yamaha is getting too pricey for what they actually are.

And I’ve loved my ar 190.

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I had a deposit down on this exact boat with all the extras for $78 k out the door. That included all fees tt&l and a mooring cover, life jackets, and a $420 accessory credit. This is in the Dallas area.

I obviously never got mine but was just contacted about a 2022 that’s being delivered soon (I know it sounds too soon but the dealer verified it for me and several other dealers I spoke with said while they haven’t released the colors yet they have heard some are being shipped out).

$79 k for the 2022 plus tt&l is what I was quoted.

New MSRP is $74 k and some change. An 8 percent increase from last year. This boat is over priced for sure but all used boats are.

With the raised pricing I’ve started looking at other wake surf brands. I think Yamaha is getting too pricey for what they actually are.

And I’ve loved my ar 190.
I don’t think this boat is overpriced at all at 80k. It’s in the ballpark of where he should be. As he mentioned he paid for interior and exterior paint protection and also the YES extended warranty. Those extras are probably a few thousand. He may get slightly less than his ask but he’s in the ballpark for someone who is hoping to get one of these boats as they are hard to come by. Good luck with your sale.

Ryancarp3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don’t think this boat is overpriced at all at 80k. It’s in the ballpark of where he should be. As he mentioned he paid for interior and exterior paint protection and also the YES extended warranty. Those extras are probably a few thousand. He may get slightly less than his ask but he’s in the ballpark for someone who is hoping to get one of these boats as they are hard to come by. Good luck with your sale.
If 85 k was the real out the door price then the negotiations didn’t go so hot.

Also the YES warranty is a complete waste of money. I bought the yes warranty with my new boat back in 2019. And the 5 year upholstery warranty. I’ve yet to have Yamaha warranty any seat tears and other issues I’ve had honestly. They have taken months to decide what they would do and each time they had technicalities that had them decide against covering it.

With that being said you can buy a 2022 right now brand new out the door for $85 k. With zero hours and a mooring cover and life jackets at most places. The warranty I wouldn’t suggest anyone buy. It’s as bad as a extended warranty on a used car.

So that’s why I say this boat is a little over priced but again all used boats are right now.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The warranty I wouldn’t suggest anyone buy
Have to disagree here. You lose an engine in year 2 or later or your electronics on the higher trim levels go down, it will cost far more than the warranty. For any thing else, it probably isn't worth it. Also boats with warranties tend to sell better into the used market.

Everyone needs to determine the risk/reward for themselves and their own use case. Also some people are not mechanically inclined and cannot work on their own boat.

Ryancarp3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m simply sharing my experience with the YES warranty that I currently own on my Yamaha. It’s been worthless so far in every scenario. I’m not suggesting anyone fix it themselves or anything along those lines. I’m not mechanically inclined either and have had to pay out of pocket for each repair thus far bc Yamaha gets extremely technical with their wording.

And the sales team (when selling me the upholstery warranty) said you can take a knife to a seat and it’ll be taken care of. Yamaha corporate said not exactly and then read a bunch of fine print technicality lingo that gives them many ways out.

And no I did not stab my seats with a knife lol

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Ryan also keep in mind it’s not courteous to come into someone’s sales thread and say it’s overpriced. I know you wouldn’t want someone doing that to your sale thread. Again I think his price is in line with this market. He’s not asking 100k obo like some people who are hoping to make a crazy profit. Someone will buy this boat more than likely soon for close to his ask.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
From the very many Yamaha YES Contracts I have owned, they are only as valuable as the relationship you have with your dealer. The dealer is the feet on the street that fights for you with Yamaha. They are the eyes that describe in detail what has failed on Yamaha's part, and what could have possibly been abuse.

Get a relationship with your dealer, or you are wasting your money on YES. If you have a good relationship, YES is literally Gold if you have a failure.