• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Reference Thread - Yamaha Boat Covers are made by https://commercialsewing.com/

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Took me a while to find a thread with this info again so I am creating one that will be easy to search for.

FYI: I contacted them earler in the year about assistance on getting a tear repaired and they were less then helpfull.

This would've a good sticky in the mber tips section.

FYI: I contacted them earler in the year about assistance on getting a tear repaired and they were less then helpfull.
All you need to do is find a good seamstress in your city and they can fix it. I've taken my 2010 cover in a couple of times for about $80 she fixes all the rips and holes.

Many years ago I bought snowmobile covers directly from them since they were only 20 minutes from my residence. Unfortunately they stated that they will not sell directly anymore when I contacted them a couple years ago.

All you need to do is find a good seamstress in your city and they can fix it. I've taken my 2010 cover in a couple of times for about $80 she fixes all the rips and holes.
Tried that everyone in Miami wanted to charge $500+ bucks for a 18" tear. I ended up fixing myself with Tear Mender and Sunbrealla for $30 bucks

Back