• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

sandbars are never gonna be the same

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Damn, I'm so sorry brother.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Bill, I am very glad that you shared your loss with us. I am so sorry to read of the passing of your son in law. I want to extend Clara's and my condolences and let you know, that we too view life as such a privilege. Clara is a hospice nurse and sees everyday, how an unexpected illness can take you from this earth at a young age. That is why we decided to take the trips we desired now, rather than wait for retirement. Again, we are so sorry to read about your son. Can you share his name so we can remember him, Jill, and the kids...and the entire family in our thoughts and prayers? We are also a kind of family here, and I feel your loss brother.

cbus

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sorry for your loss brother!

Bilmon

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length
Bill, I am very glad that you shared your loss with us. I am so sorry to read of the passing of your son in law. I want to extend Clara's and my condolences and let you know, that we too view life as such a privilege. Clara is a hospice nurse and sees everyday, how an unexpected illness can take you from this earth at a young age. That is why we decided to take the trips we desired now, rather than wait for retirement. Again, we are so sorry to read about your son. Can you share his name so we can remember him, Jill, and the kids...and the entire family in our thoughts and prayers? We are also a kind of family here, and I feel your loss brother.
Thanks Mel ,you are right about doing it now cause tomorrow isn't a sure thing. Hospice is a fantastic service I can't say enough good things about them .SIL,s name is Bob Mellnick Thumbnail_002.jpg

aarons1k

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
So sorry , I just got back tonight from a wake of a family friend 52 years old , and of cancer ! Both were wayyyyy 2 young!!!!! I'm also from IL .

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sorry for your loss. Many thoughts and prayers going out to all of you.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
RIP Bob, the life you lead, left memories, with everyone you touched along your journey, that will be carried until they join you again.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Bill....Sorry for your loss. I know Bob is in a pain free place now where he can rest easy.