• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

seadek question

jikirk1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Does anyone know if you buy replacement mats for 2018 ar195 , swim platform, p/n F4B-U351H-00-00, it is the Seadek. Mine came with the Seadek swimplatform, just wanted to make sure it was the same. Thanks . I have attached pic . Please confirm this is Marine Mat.

Attachments

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Unless I am wrong, and I am sure someone will correct me. That is not SeaDek it is Marine Mat. If yours had been swapped out or changed you could probably match it. Can you post a picture of what is on there right now?

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
@HangOutdoors is correct. I have the same boat, it is Marine Mat (Yamahas supplier) on the swim platform unless changed out by you or PO. If it says factory match it should be the same stuff (Marine mat) that came on the boat when new