• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us your tow rigs!

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Rascalrider

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The Ranger is a great truck. The towing capability made it the direction I was going before I came to the conclusion that my ass is too fat for a Ranger or Gladiator. (I also thought the backseat was too small for 2 kids and a dog.)
I do like the Ranger!! It is the right size for me... I felt the same way about the Tacoma of which I have had two. When it came time to buy though I would have had to look at used tacomas vs a new ranger with the equipment I got.

Woodsy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What did you cover your lower bumper with? Thats not the trd with black grill valence and lower bumper blacked out.
Hey. I used vinyl rap. VViViD brand. My only complaint would be that the vinyl occasionally gets rock chips during the cold Canadian winters driving to the ski hills.

Brian B

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hey. I used vinyl rap. VViViD brand. My only complaint would be that the vinyl occasionally gets rock chips during the cold Canadian winters driving to the ski hills.
Hmmm, I drive 5 hours through the mojave desert to lake havasu then 7 miles of rough dirt road. Maybe ill leave mine alone. Thanks

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just picked up this beauty. Might not tow as well as my F150 but man I love this thing.
20200717_124743.jpg

IndySX190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
B9BE6DB7-3A11-4615-BA55-93615AAAA1B3.jpeg
2018 Tacoma pulling Our 2020 SX190 with no problems. Don’t worry, I normally close the windshield.

SwissDoo

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
The Wrangler Jl is such an improvement over the JK. We also have a long JK, but it will have to go. Waiting for the Gladiator to arrive here in Europe.

The Hummer sucks for towing, but fun all day.

The Outlanders are a blast.

Attachments

JOAN ROJAS

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
How does the 460 pull?
It does great, it has a 6500lb capacity . Only thing is when we go a bit far, I like to trailer from Miami to the mid keys and boy does it burn gas. All wheel drive all the time is great except for gas lol

Commander50

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Same truck, new wheels and tires.

Attachments

Commander50

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I like the change with the headlights. Those rims 100%.
Thanks. The headlights are Morimoto Headlights with sequential turn signals. Truck rides a little rougher with 24" wheels but I love the look.

Attachments

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Got a new tow rig a few days ago. 2020 Sierra Denali with the Ultimate Package with the 6.2 V8 engine and 4 wheel drive. This thing is amazing compared to my 2015 Sierra Denali. Wider, Taller, amazing interior and love the trailer cameras that come on when you switch lanes. Hope you enjoy the pics. These pics were taken for heading down to Lake Gaston for a few days. Much prefer the lift at home but the wife loves Lake Gaston and it’s a nice change from the fresh water. Was hoping this new tow rig would be pulling a 2021 255 Yamaha boat but I’m really not feeling what I saw the other day on the release so sticking with the SX210 for now.

Attachments