• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

someone had a bad day today

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Some low life would just steal it and sell it for scrap metal

Attachments

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
The saga continues. Guess who I found. upload_2018-3-27_16-32-22.jpeg nope try again,upload_2018-3-27_16-34-50.jpeg nope keep on trying,
still a big nope
Tada they have been stuck at the Fort Desoto boat ramp since they left the sand bar last week , They keep getting tickets for blocking the ramp , went from bad to worse and Eckerd is still reviewing weather they will tow the boat or not. The boat won't run and they need to get towed across the channel about 100 yards to keep from being ticketed or having the boat impounded for blocking the ramp It just never ends! so anyone out in that area who feels like giving them a short tow across the channel to the safe zone I know they would really appreciate it.

Attachments

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can't they just anchor out off the ramp out of the way? I seem to remember they have a pretty good anchor..

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
sheriff told them to go across the channel and he has the ticket book.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ahh... Go get the ski.. It'll pull it! And make sure u get a pick of u standing up on the ski like Capt morgan towing a boat!

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'm going to visiting in Bradenton on Friday for a week. If they are still there, definitely will stop by for a selfie

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Well this is still an ongoing adventure. Since I last saw them at the boat ramp I figured they finally managed to get the boat to a marina. I looked in a few but no contact. Today I went out and look who I found parked in the exact place I had suggested to them a couple weeks ago.
Sadly they went to the fort Desoto camp ground area and received a 500 dollar ticket For not transferring the paperwork in time for the boat title. They did mention to me that they were thinking of going there but since the boat had to be towed I felt it was a bad idea, little did I know just how bad!
They are now out of the way, out of the channel and very close to the road by the bridge going into Fort Desoto parked in a big wash channel hole where the boat won't hit bottom at low tide. So when you go under the bridge look to the south east and there they are say hello or o hell either is appropriate.

Attachments