• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Spare Tire Mount

Towboy88

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
where is everyone finding the yamaha spare tire cover??

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Never seen it before either, would like to see how/where it's mounted. I was able to mount the spare vertical with no clearance issues.

20190428_115642.jpg

SkiYacht

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I bought the Yamaha SBT-SPARE-TC-08 holder for sue with the standard Shorelan'r trailer that was purchased with the 2022 SX190. I installed it today and will likely return it and purchase one that has an angle to provide more clearance. It's hard to imagine that this mount can be placed anywhere on the trailer rail and not cause interference or there would be such a small amount of clearance that it makes me uncomfortable using it.