• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Spring mods

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok.. so today my wife and I worked all afternoon and finished the speaker install with the led light rings along with the led controller and it all works perfectly.... now I gotta do some home work on this fusion stereo.... this is gonna be the real test... if anyone with in 3 states wants to come assist that would be great!!!!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Radio is wired and mounted... speakers done... led light rings done.. led controller done.... swim platform remote is mounted and the wire is run to the back of the helm ( waiting on a tee connector).. scupper will be here Friday so we will start taking out the old one if the weather permits. Then it is on to scrubbing the floor with acetone and prepare for the sea deck install.... whew...

utahrd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Picked up the tow point navigation light and LED cup holder rings and also new 8" tower speakers to replace my 6.5"ers. Everything is sitting in the garage waiting for the boat to come home from winter storage on 4/30.
Also looking for a GPS/chart plotter.

Of course, all this is unbeknownst to my accountant - the wife!:winkingthumbsup"

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@octavio3311 are you going for foregivenss instead of permission? If so, good luck.

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@octavio3311 are you going for foregivenss instead of permission? If so, good luck.
She wouldn't even know any of this was happening, if it wasn't for my 14yo son. He's such a momma's boy - the lil' shit chuckles every time he rats me out.

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was flying under radar so far this year until I bought the tower. Hard not to notice that sitting in the garage, especially because it's in my wife's parking spot.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We finished the seadeck install in the cabin area last night... still have the swim deck to do. It's looks soooo much better however we did jack up one ... the one that goes around the seat base. It's so thin on one side and the back that we moved it when we were trying to place it. Lucky the seat will be over it but I still know it's there! This afternoon we will tackle the swim deck. Then all the spring mods are complete. Just have to wash and wax.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here is the list I am working off of!

1. Stainless Steel Cup holders with LED rings - Done
2. LED accent lighting on seats and in compartments - Done
3. Upgraded from the 900 lumen boat plug LED to the 8000 lumen boat plug LED - Done
4. Upgraded bimini connect hardware to the quick release type - Done
5. Water/Fuel Separator Filters - not done
6. PerfectPass - not done
7. Seadek - not done