• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy SURFtember 2019- Transom Watersports

Are you interested in making a purchase?

• Total voters

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
A few have committed to purchasing multiple products so I've given executive approval to proceed with the sale. Feel free to checkout using the discount code anytime.

I wan't those looking to purchase be able to recieve their boards add soon as possible for use prior to the ends if the season.
Can't wait until my board arrives!!! Just got the shipping notification. Hopefully I get another chance or 2 to take the boat out before the water temps get too chilly.

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I had been planning on buying the Yamaha wakebooster next year since it was a complete kit and I have nothing else besides the boat right now! 😂

But man, that price is tempting on that coaster.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I had been planning on buying the Yamaha wakebooster next year since it was a complete kit and I have nothing else besides the boat right now! 😂

But man, that price is tempting on that coaster.
I wouldn’t be too surprised to see the wake boosters for sale individually by next season.

I, for one, will be tired of lugging mine around by then more than likely. If I do post it for sale, I’ll be keeping the board for sure! The rope is decent, but I already have ropes I prefer and gave mine to a friend.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I purchased the Slingshot bag for my Coaster from transom watersports, absolutely love it, and would recommend it without hesitation. It is super well made with internal pockets, padded and reflective side.
That board is quite large and very pretty, lol, I would hate to scratch it up.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I purchased the Slingshot bag for my Coaster from transom watersports, absolutely love it, and would recommend it without hesitation. It is super well made with internal pockets, padded and reflective side.
That board is quite large and very pretty, lol, I would hate to scratch it up.

They're so great we just sold out of them. Lol!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does the code not work with the Vests?
Only the surf boards at this time. If you'd like to message me the vest you're interested in a can see do on the price for you.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Cant wait to try out the Cobra cat XR and 2 board bags!!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Cant wait to try out the Cobra cat XR and 2 board bags!!
I think you'll LOVE it! I have a hard time picking favorites, but it just might be mine...

I've got several non XR versions in stock. If you want to shred that wave rather than "coast" 😉, the Cobra Cat is the way to go. (The Coaster is equally cool 😎). Also a very easy beginner board. Carries nearly as much speed as the Coaster. I think more people need to be brave and buy one...

@BigAbe75 has one. Did you ever get your videos uploaded @BigAbe75?

Here's a couple of mine.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We've fulfilled and shipped 8 orders so far (7 Coasters). Order today and it looks like most will have them by Wednesday or Thursday of next week.

*Just recieved another order while typing this. 👍😎
I believe we're down to just 7 of the 5'3" left now.

Thanks everyone!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have ridden both the 5'3 Coaster and the 5' Cobra cat and I really enjoy the cobra cat over the coaster. Both are great boards and ride very well. I like having the kick pad on the cobra cat for the extra stability when I try something dumb....lol

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I think you'll LOVE it! I have a hard time picking favorites, but it just might be mine...

I've got several non XR versions in stock. If you want to shred that wave rather than "coast" 😉, the Cobra Cat is the way to go. (The Coaster is equally cool 😎). Also a very easy beginner board. Carries nearly as much speed as the Coaster. I think more people need to be brave and buy one...

@BigAbe75 has one. Did you ever get your videos uploaded @BigAbe75?

Here's a couple of mine.

Here’s our friend Alivia riding the Cobra Cat at the Shelbyville gathering. I’ve got a bunch of various folks riding the 5’3 Coaster.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have ridden both the 5'3 Coaster and the 5' Cobra cat and I really enjoy the cobra cat over the coaster. Both are great boards and ride very well. I like having the kick pad on the cobra cat for the extra stability when I try something dumb....lol
I need to find a better picture if it, but a kick pad appears to be a new addition on the 2020 model Coaster. Besides the pad and color and an additional $55 price increase they're the same.

It's narrow, but it's there.
Screenshot_20190906-092658_YouTube.jpg

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just 5 of the 5'3" and 7 of ther 5'0" Coasters left.

When we're out of the 2019 5'3"s we're out... I cleaned out the Slingshot warehouse.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We shared a couple videos of the Cobra Cat here yesterday. I thought I'd share a couple highlights of the Coaster today.

Carving the evening butter.

Small wake capabilities with minimal setup and on smaller board.

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Here we go! A group buy on the most sought after wakesurf boards for jetboaters.

UPDATE: Our group minimum has been reached and this discount offer is open to all wishing to purchase! Quantities are limited and the sale lasts until Sept. 30th or they're sold out whichever comes first. The offer code is "SURFtember". Enter it in during checkout and the discount will be applied. Thanks!

We were fortunate to have been able to purchase the last remaining stock of Slingshot's 2019 5'3" Coasters along with others of their boards at an exclusive discount. In turn I'm extending these discounts to members here. We've extended our sale to include all of our remaining 2019 wakesurf boards as well as our remaining inflatable SUP products. *Quantities are limited*

Group buy details:
• Discount offer is available for all products listed in this link - Transom SURFtember Sale (Listed prices are NOT the sale prices)
• Group minimum 15ish committed buyers
• Discount - 30% off listed price
Free shipping
• To participate, answer the accompanying poll to this thread making your interest in purchasing known
• Once the group minimum has been reached The sale discount code will be issued here in the thread.
• Duration: The timeframe for reaching the group minimum must be reached by Sept. 10, 2019. The accompanying discount code will be activated from the time the minimum is reached until Sept. 30, 2019.

Please comment or message me directly with any inquiries, questions, or recommendations. Exact sale pricing of any particular item is available upon request. If your product of choice becomes unavailable, please message me, we may have a means of accommodating you. The exception being the 5'3" Coasters.

Thank you!

Edit: I've gone ahead and listed the pricing if the sale products and the current quantities below.

Pricing after discount:

Slingshot wakesurfers
Qnty - Price - Model
5 - $359.80 - Coaster 5'3"
7 - $359.99 - Coaster 5'0"
4 - $467.60 - Coaster XR 5'0"
2 - $423.50 - Cobra Cat 5'0"
1 - $423.50 - Cobra Cat 4'8"
1 - $434.00 - Gnarwhal 4'10"
1 - $353.50 - Butter Bar 4'8"
Slingshot Inflatable Paddleboards
3 - $642.60 - Crossbreed Airtech (Fuchsia, Blue, Green)

O'Brien wakesurfers
1 - $477.40 - FXv2 59"
1 - $437.50 - Hazee 57"
1 - $319.00 - Royale 63"
[/QUOTE]

**Just ordered the Coaster 5'3" looking forward to this new board!**

Very easy and seamless ordering through Transom Watersports and Jared responds right away to any questions.

Thanks Jared for putting together the Group Buy and "SURFtember" discount.

This is my second order with Transom Watersports. The first was the O'Brien Versa 2 what a great addition to the arsenal of towable water tows....all the kids love it.
See video "360" after 3rd outing very versatile and easy to ride board. I'll work on the video and get some zoom in...
Its the Orange Board on the Tower..

GH010587_1564973018908_high.jpeg

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@InmyElement thanks for both of your purchases. I'm glad you're enjoying your Versa. Looks like you have one empty space left just for your Coaster too. 😎

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Group Buy Update:

Down to just 4 of the 5'3" Coasters left at this price.

When the 2019 version of the 5'3" are gone, they're gone. Slingshot is sold out. The 5'0" however is a viable option that will accommodate most riders.

End of update.
______
If you're one of these jet boaters putting out a decent wake, the Butter Bar is rad! It's small, quick, and responsive. Here is one of my rides in the 4'8". I wish I'd spent a little more time in this board during the season, I'm hoping I still get another chance. I only ever rode with the 3 fin configuration, it would really like to start attempting some skim style runs. Overall I rank this board as F.U.N.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If I haven't thanked you personally for your purchase and support. Thank you!