• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Test driving 223 vrx tomorrow, need input ASAP

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Fuel burn is the price to pay for speed... so what! just manage accordingly, but nobody is going broke from running 5 minutes WOT. Enjoy!!!!!

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Top speed I have seen with 4 adults and 5 kids was 57mph....fuel, well not so good....if just cruising and wakeboarding I can get two days out of a tank (see threads about tank not filling all the way up)....if wide open you can literally watch the fuel gauge decrease.
That said, you can truly get her to dance on the water, she does things no other prop boat can do, like a large jetski.
This is so true and what I love about this boat. It has so much power and pulls so hard, it's scary and exhilarating. I have yet to spin this out; too chickensh!t.
Fuel burn is the price to pay for speed... so what! just manage accordingly, but nobody is going broke from running 5 minutes WOT. Enjoy!!!!!
Exactly! Nothing like it (except twin 3s)

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Well if they would give me like 30k ft or my boat i could maybe make the payment for a 10 year loan. Kids are expensive!
Hopefully they just continue making nicer and nicer boats!