• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The Brand New 2017 Yamaha AR195 and SX195

Mike Hall

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
New to the forum and first time boat owner. Just ordered my AR195, I pick it up Thursday. This forum has been very helpful in making my decision to buy the boat. Now to order the bow roller. Looking forward to the lake life with the family!

Buoy23

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
New to the forum and first time boat owner. Just ordered my AR195, I pick it up Thursday. This forum has been very helpful in making my decision to buy the boat. Now to order the bow roller. Looking forward to the lake life with the family!
Mike , you must have being doing your homework! Smart move on ordering the bow roller as one of you first purchases. Us AR195 boys sure like to spend each other money on upgrades and accessories. Your going to absolutely love you new "JET"! Photo taken today at Crystal Bay. LaSalle Ontario!IMG_1051.JPG

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Welcome, this is a great forum!

EmeryZ28

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
got this done this weekend....also did some night boating around Clearwater Beach....now I want some more boat LED's and possible some of the water LED's.....has anyone tried the boatplug lights yet?

Colin MacEachern

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Anybody have the dimensions of the tubes on the towers? I am trying to order a flag mount for a 3x5 flag off amazon and want to make sure it will fit. If anybody can recommend a specific flag pole/holder thatd be awesome.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Buoy23

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Buoy23

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
got this done this weekend....also did some night boating around Clearwater Beach....now I want some more boat LED's and possible some of the water LED's.....has anyone tried the boatplug lights yet?

Check out Diablo Royale Customs for your underwater LED Drain Plug lights. i had them on my last boat and just ordered more for our new one.

Buoy23

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What are the dimensions of the area wher you put your label? Ordering mine today but don't want to get one too large or too small
Mike - My decal is 22 x 7.5. I wanted it centered somewhat on the swimdeck.
IMG_1031.JPG

Colin MacEachern

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
This may be a really dumb question, but yall are nice enough people so dont judge me too hard ;) I didnt really investigate much because i was in a rush but i noticed a little bit of water in the ski locker when i went to cover the boat this Sunday. Can you pull the ski locker plug while the boat is in the water to drain it or does the boat have to be on the trailer? I store my cover in there so i dont want it sitting in water getting moldy. Where does the locker drain to? I assumed it would drain to where the bilge can pump it out but would rather be safe than sorry.

EmeryZ28

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
the locker drains to the bilge and gets pumped out the side. I have a little water in there after pretty much every outing

Coheeba

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I don't know about the 19, I have a 242, but the ski locker does drain into the bilge however the bilge pump is not in the bilge :jawdrop: it is in the engine compartment. The only way to drain the bilge in the 242 is pull the stern plug which you don't want to do underway.

Coheeba

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Anybody have the dimensions of the tubes on the towers? I am trying to order a flag mount for a 3x5 flag off amazon and want to make sure it will fit. If anybody can recommend a specific flag pole/holder thatd be awesome.
https://jetboaters.net/threads/flag-pole-holder-mod.14208/

https://jetboaters.net/media/2016-242-se-bimini-tubing-1-3-1-5-16.4742/
https://jetboaters.net/media/2016-242-se-tower-2-4-2-⅜.4741/
https://jetboaters.net/media/2016-242-se-tower-2-4-2-⅜.4740/

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
OK, a little off current subject but getting set for first oil change (12.2 hours)... doing it at home and got all the necessary components.. the video on here is pretty straight forward... BTW I've had this boat for 9 months..

Buoy23

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
OK, a little off current subject but getting set for first oil change (12.2 hours)... doing it at home and got all the necessary components.. the video on here is pretty straight forward... BTW I've had this boat for 9 months..
Dan i also bought all the supplies to do it myself as well (little giant pump/tubing to go down dipstick/Yamaha oil change kit/still need to get spark plugs). I'm at 9.1 hours. Than someone somewhere in this forum mentioned it might void your warranty if you do not have your 10hr inspection done by the dealer. i would hate to have a warranty claim and Yamaha refuse it because of a small thing like forgoing the 10hr inspection by the dealer. i might bitr the bullet and have the first oil change and inspection done by the dealer. BTW my dealer is 2.5 hours away.