• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The Last Texoma Gathering As a Couple July 14th 2018

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Jebinok - I don't know what to say. But, I do know you and Traci like to laugh. Amanda and I will see you and Traci on the 14th. I have never been to Texoma before. So, I am going to need you to shake some trees or something so I know where to go to find yall. Oh, and Mr. President, please bring the rule book with you. I need to ask you a few technical questions.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 14, if not sooner.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@farrelltravis, As being the pres, I always have the TJB.NRBTA, with me at all times
The Jetboaters.net rule book Texoma Addition

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So sorry to hear @Jebinok keep positive. We will do our best to make it this time.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have great news. Last week Traci had another MRI and PET scan several weeks after her treatment. And I am happy to say the the cancer has shrunk! It is not gone but will take anything right now. She has some good days and some bad, But is always positive.

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
I have great news. Last week Traci had another MRI and PET scan several weeks after her treatment. And I am happy to say the the cancer has shrunk! It is not gone but will take anything right now. She has some good days and some bad, But is always positive.
Best news I've heard all week! Keeping with the prayers that her treatments continue to be positive!

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This is cause for celebration! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm very happy to hear this news!

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
awesome brother we going to wait for this miracle that's going to happen for you guys.

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Good news! Awesome!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Excellent news!!!

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just an update, Traci is still on a every 3 week Keytruda infusion, she has lost 30 pounds since may last year and is down to 102 pounds. dont be to alarmed about her weight she is only 5 foot tall. Those of you who know me have heard me say "She is my 1958 model wife, built low to the ground for comfort and speed". Traci is a jewel and has put up with my demented sayings for years. The 23 of this month we have been married for 26 years. She is excited about the weather getting warmer and ready to get out on the boat. She gets tired easily sometimes but still keeps the house spotless. Those of you who know her and been to our house know what im talking about. I keep an eye on her when im home, and i think she has been getting a few more brain farts, says one thing but means another, or doesnt remember something i just told her and asks me again what i said. I try to keep her spoiled with what ever she wants or needs, Thanks again for our jet boat friends and family who will be joining us this July. So far i think she will be up to the outting but will not know what i have planed. I will keep every one posted on her health untill then.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Update, Last week we had another MRI and CT scan, the cancer in traci's brain is still shrinking and we don't know about the lung yet, but she is making progress! YES YES YES. I'v been working hard to get all the projects around the house done that she wants done and still work 54 hours a week, I am pooped. Our son will be coming in this saturday and spending 10 days with us, next month our daughter and her husband will spend a week with us. This will help her spirits. As well as mine. Her hair has started growing back so she is happy about that. As for the gathering it is still on and I plan on having her there with friends and family from the forum. Let's make it special for her with a big turn out. I think i need to edit the topic, any suggestion?

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Always great to here some good news. We are always thinking and praying for you guys. Can't wait to meet the family. Did the apples fall far from the tree?
How about "The next big Texoma Meet" (And watch Jeb and Traci renew their vows)

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
LOL @DCB-270 no not far Dan, they are fun to be around.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Great news Jebinok, give her a squeeze for us! How about plain and simple THE Texoma Gathering?

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Still no name change? @Jebinok Little over a month away!

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The meet is still on track, Traci is doing good. I think this will be the last time i try to have a texoma meeting, It seems the numbers have gone down every year and hardly any new members have made an effort to meet and greet. I understand life gets in the way and a persons interest changes, Im the same way. I am going to make this a special for my sweet, and make it a wonderful day for her. I usually make it out on the lake around 9 to secure a sizable beach area for the gathering but this year i am going to leave that up to who ever can make it out earlier to do that. I dont want traci to be exhausted. So i will bring her out later in the day. I would like to get a yea or nay attendees. Everyone have a great day and happy safe boating.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We'll plan to be there, just don't know how early and which boat we'll be in on that day.

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Still sending positive vibes and prayers - Definitely still a GO for us :winkingthumbsup"