• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The Last Texoma Gathering As a Couple July 14th 2018

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's a yea for us.

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
:thumbsup: We are in.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
We have a few complications we are trying to iron out. So I have to defer on the yea just yet. One of the main issues for us if we iron out the other stuff, is logistics, having a dog and no boat. I know Clara will be much like you and Traci Jeb, she won’t want to be out early and fry all day. I’m going to try to secure a spot at the Rv Park, and play it by ear. If we can make it, I’ll start begging for a ride to the beach! Very glad Traci is doing good!

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So sorry its been so long since i posted anything, things have been a little hecktic but the weekend is still a go. Yesterday Traci had cataract surgery on her right eye, next friday she has surgery on her left eye, but i think she will be wanting to go to the meet. She is getting a little wobbly but can still move around just a little slower. She still has her wits and is a real trooper. I am thinking of trying to have our vows around 3 if everyone is game with that. I will be marrying her with an engagement ring that was my grandmothers. on a side note my grandmothers birthday is July 14, 1905, and this date is our second anniversary. I am excited to see everyone. lets do this.
@jawsf16 where have you been?

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Ok what island? Does Traci know yet?

Last edited:

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@DCB-270, I dont know which one yet, and No she has no idea of her surprise but she know about the gathering.

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
3 will work for us.

@Jebinok give me a call when you are able to talk.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We have a few complications we are trying to iron out. So I have to defer on the yea just yet. One of the main issues for us if we iron out the other stuff, is logistics, having a dog and no boat. I know Clara will be much like you and Traci Jeb, she won’t want to be out early and fry all day. I’m going to try to secure a spot at the Rv Park, and play it by ear. If we can make it, I’ll start begging for a ride to the beach! Very glad Traci is doing good!

;)

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Jebinok Hey brother! Sorry to hear that Traci is having a tough go but I am very thankful to hear she is doing better! We have had a busy summer that has included the boat all of one or two times. @PEARCE can attest that we have been MIA at the lake and on the site. Girls swim and my airline job are keeping us too too busy. Unfortunately the girls have a big swim meet in Rockwall that weekend but we are with you in prayers. Awesome thing you are doing with the surprise and I know she will love it!!

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@jawsf16, No worries my friend I know things change and life gets in the way. Glad to hear from you and good luck at the meet. @DCB-270 look likes like we will be a treasure island. @farrelltravis will go over a try to secure a spot for the gathering

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
OK good. We will have to get up early (for us) to make it out.:singing:

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Just wanted to say to anyone out there this is an open meet. All are welcome to join us for this. Good bunch of people. And some of us are house trained.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
OK good. We will have to get up early (for us) to make it out.:singing:
Oh how i know this to be true. 3 in the afternoon for you is like me getting up at 3am

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are excited to see everyone. We are going to try our best to be at Treasure Island early Saturday morning in our big boat and try to hold a spot open for everyone.

TIME AND LOCATION: North side of Treasure Island - Yamaha meet all day - vows ceremony around 3pm.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Thanks @farrelltravis for going early and getting a spot. Looking forward to seeing your bunch.

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
No problem! Same to you and your crew!

DCB-270