• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The Last Texoma Gathering As a Couple July 14th 2018

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Jeb,
I'm so sad to hear about the loss you and your children are experiencing. I hope you find some conciliation in being with her.
I'll be praying for you and your family to find peace with this

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My condolences to you and your family. Sad to hear of her passing.

Last edited:

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
sorry to hear that.
At least you got some more time compare to the original prognosis.

Dennis P

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Dear Jeb, Very sad news, sorry to hear that the Love of your life is now in the heavens, my sympathy to you and the family.

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Very sad, God welcome her home and give you strength.

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Update. Sunday the 9th of February 2020 Traci lost her battle with cancer and was called home to the heavens..our 2 grown children were here with me to be Traci on her final breath. Sometime this summer we will gather for a remembrance and have a toast to the sweetest person on earth.
Sorry to hear of your loss. My the lord give you and your family comfort.

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Jebinok - Traci will deeply be missed. I know she is up there shaking trees so you know where to find her.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry for your loss. Sounds like you had an amazing marriage to an amazing woman.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Update. Sunday the 9th of February 2020 Traci lost her battle with cancer and was called home to the heavens..our 2 grown children were here with me to be Traci on her final breath. Sometime this summer we will gather for a remembrance and have a toast to the sweetest person on earth.
So sorry for your loss.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thank you all, I have a date for a gathering, remembrance, memorial, or wake, how ever you would like to call it. July 25th, 2020. I have had Traci home since the 18th and I will complete her wishes then. She wished to be spread and I will do that by visiting all the places we went to since 2003 and place a small portion in each spot. This will be time consuming and It will take a couple days to do so. If you want to follow along I would be overwhelmed. I will start this off on one of the islands and go from there. I will post a starting point and time later.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
unless we are out of town, I will be there.

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Count us in

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The time is nearing for me to fulfill final my commitment to my to my late darling wife
Traci Barlow
. She requested to be spread where we spent a lot of time with each other and with family and friends, and on July 25th I will do so. At 3pm on the north side of Treasure Island, I will have a remembrance for Traci, If you would like to attend but have no way to the island, comment below and i will accommodate you best i can. This will not be a all day event. I will be having a wake for my sweets at my house early evening and continuing until all the stories have been told, all the tears have fallen.
Life is to be celebrated, along with memories of one of the sweetest persons I have ever know.
I have decided to change up the program, I spread some on the 25th, before the remembrance, during and some after, but will also be doing some of this on my own. If you would like to attend the wake at my house, message me and i will give you the address.

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We will be there.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
20200725_152550.jpg20200725_150752.jpg20200725_153919.jpgA very nice turnout to bid fare seas and following winds to my sweets....Good bye my love, only in your presence never in my heart..

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Excellent memorial.