• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

yam240sx

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You spelled bitcoin wrong :)
Fun to trade ( right now ) but man made and not by we the people thats for sure .. dont fall for it .. what if I net goes down or you dont get access to account FOR SOME REASON . ... Gold and silver are Gods money and totally private and free with no strings attached at all never was never will . IF YOU DONT HOLD IT YOU DONT OWN IT .

1631284868237.png

yam240sx

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Fun to trade ( right now ) but man made and not by we the people thats for sure .. dont fall for it .. what if I net goes down or you dont get access to account FOR SOME REASON . ... Gold and silver are Gods money and totally private and free with no strings attached at all never was never will . IF YOU DONT HOLD IT YOU DONT OWN IT .

View attachment 163045
We were once on a this money system .. but something happened in 1913.. on Christmas eve night of all times ... you can do you homework on all important dates and events all after that ! ..... must add JFK tried to restore this but 6 months after something happend to him it got tossed and reversed ....

Lurch

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
To clarify, there is a testing mandate for private companies over 100 employees, not a vaccine mandate. You get to "opt out" of the testing mandate if you're vaccinated. I assume this is how they think they are on legal grounds to implement this.
Partially true - the mandate appears to extend to all Federal employees and contractors. Testing will not be free, and who will pay the costs? Since this mandate doesn't appear to apply to the roughly 600k USPS employees and the recipients of Federal benefits, I question the view that this is for the "public good".

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Who just purchased and now owns a large part of the testing companies? Follow the money trail folks.
Sorry, but you are replying to my post and I have not idea what you are implying?
What money trail?
Can you get specific?

Jim

scbruet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Right or wrong, fortune 500 companies have to be ecstatic. They get to trim their bottom line without the bad PR hit of mass layoffs.

scbruet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Partially true - the mandate appears to extend to all Federal employees and contractors. Testing will not be free, and who will pay the costs? Since this mandate doesn't appear to apply to the roughly 600k USPS employees and the recipients of Federal benefits, I question the view that this is for the "public good".
Right, the testing mandate is for private companies, vaccine mandate for federal employees.
Wait, the USPS is left out of the mandate? Lol

scbruet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

View attachment 163045
I wish you well in your endeavor.

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

View attachment 163045
God has money? Oh ya George Carlin told us about that.

You’re going full Facebook on this thread today. Mods must be busy.

yam240sx

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Right or wrong, fortune 500 companies have to be ecstatic. They get to trim their bottom line without the bad PR hit of mass layoffs.
LOL so basically they have no need for us anymore .... robots coming

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
God has money? Oh ya George Carlin told us about that.

You’re going full Facebook on this thread today. Mods must be busy.
Full facebook. that made me chuckle

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Working for and with a lot of fortune 500s I’d say they’re ecstatic because this solves a staffing/back to office problem for them without their CEOs having to be the ones to make the call and then feeling the wrath of social media and conservative news.
It’s pretty easy to lay people off and I think most companies have the exact opposite problem right now from what I’m seeing.

yam240sx

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Working for and with a lot of fortune 500s I’d say they’re ecstatic because this solves a staffing/back to office problem for them without their CEOs having to be the ones to make the call and then feeling the wrath of social media and conservative news.
It’s pretty easy to lay people off and I think most companies have the exact opposite problem right now from what I’m seeing.

Time to short the markets . 401ks get out now . . Housing 2008 2.0 ....

crazy4life

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wait, the USPS is left out of the mandate? Lol
Wait.....Might wanna do some research the United States Postal Service is not a federal employer nor has ever been. LOL
They are hoping to cover the United States Postal Service with the OSHA rules.

The United States Postal Service (USPS; also known as the Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service) is an independent agency of the executive branch of the United States federal governmentresponsible for providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and associated states.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
LOL so basically they have no need for us anymore .... robots coming
As it was suggested in post #1962 that I might be a bot, perhaps we are already here! ;)

All I have to add is that --

1631287658393.png

Jim

scbruet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Yeah for sure. This is going to be taken advantage of in a lot of different situations.

scbruet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Wait.....Might wanna do some research the United States Postal Service is not a federal employer nor has ever been. LOL
They are hoping to cover the United States Postal Service with the OSHA rules.

The United States Postal Service (USPS; also known as the Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service) is an independent agency of the executive branch of the United States federal governmentresponsible for providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and associated states.
I knew there had to be some technicality in there to leave out the USPS.

yam240sx

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Status
Not open for further replies.