• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

scbruet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Project Veritas? Come on man, you're better than that.

scbruet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
When they open up with an ad to buy a book from the owner of the site, you know it's a real news story.

scbruet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Why would we discuss a fake news video?

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Because its what the public is seeing. Yes we should just ignore whats being told to the public from people we dont necessarily agree with

scbruet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Not trusted news, like CNN
Just because you don't like how CNN and FOX report their news, doesn't mean the other sources are real. Project vertias is very fake. Literal definition of fake news. CNN and FOX's hard news is not fake.

scbruet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Because its what the public is seeing. Yes we should just ignore whats being told to the public from people we dont necessarily agree with
Public? I never heard of that video until you posted it. It shouldn't be given the time of day. Project Vertias specializes in editing fake news videos. They are entertainment.

Lurch

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
Just because you don't like how CNN and FOX report their news, doesn't mean the other sources are real. Project vertias is very fake. Literal definition of fake news. CNN and FOX's hard news is not fake.
Show me ONE media source that, at best, doesn't choose what and how to cover, arguably due to their bias. PV does selectively edit, just like the rest of the media.

scbruet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Show me ONE media source that, at best, doesn't choose what and how to cover, arguably due to their bias.
That doesn't mean the story is fake though. PV is the literal definition of fake news. They make up stories. 3 minutes of research on the owner, James O'Keefe, shows he's just a con man. It you believe PV I'm not sure what to tell ya.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Interesting data, I hope they will continue this study.

Lurch

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
That doesn't mean the story is fake though. PV is the literal definition of fake news. They make up stories. 3 minutes of research on the owner, James O'Keefe, shows he's just a con man. It you believe PV I'm not sure what to tell ya.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man

scbruet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man
It's opinion that he's a con man? OK, since I guess con man can be subjective, will criminal work? He's essentially Borat for the far right from what it looks like. haha

O’Keefe gained national attention for his selectively edited video recordings of workers at Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) offices in 2009, his arrest and guilty plea in 2010 for entering the federal office of then-U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) under false pretenses, and the release of misleading videos of conversations with two high-ranking, now former, NPR executives in 2011.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Status
Not open for further replies.