• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

These came with my boat but I have no idea what they are...

virtualmatrix258

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
Hey everyone,

I've been looking for what these could be for days now and the owners manual doesn't say what they could be. They're probably nothing but I don't want to assume anything so I was wondering if anyone here knew what they could be for. 2022 Scarab 165 ID 300.

Attachments

• 20220529_154002.jpg
    20220529_154002.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • 20220529_154015.jpg
    20220529_154015.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
Those are THINGAMABOBS! lol

Pretty certain they are wiring rubber caps for the battery. The bigger one looks like it would fit over the positives of the battery terminals and the little one goes over a positive wire. It's to cover the positive contacts to prevent anything from touching it and causing a short circuit.

Ear plugs to quiet the engine noise!!!

Those are THINGAMABOBS! lol

Pretty certain they are wiring rubber caps for the battery. The bigger one looks like it would fit over the positives of the battery terminals and the little one goes over a positive wire. It's to cover the positive contacts to prevent anything from touching it and causing a short circuit.

Holy crap I see it now! Nice of them to throw an extra set in because they already installed it from the factory. Thank you so much! This has been bugging me for an unreasonable amount of time.

Back