• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thoughts and demo rides of wake / towsports boats: Moomba Max, Axis A22, MB Sports

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I don't think I ever showed off the quick release brackets I made so I can take my board racks off and get the boat in the garage without having to remove all 8 bolts. I wish I would have had it anodized. I've offered to have some made for the other Supreme guys on the Supreme facebook page, but it's a brand new tower for 2020 and there aren't a lot of them out there yet, and even few concerned with getting under an 8' garage door.

Last edited:

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Dealer called me today to confirm getting her ready this weekend and had to tell them to wait some more. I swear if they don't hurry the hell up with this damn storage unit construction I'm going to go nuts! :mad::mad:

I'm jonesing SO freaking bad for my boat! I could jump off the back of the boat into the wave right now I don't even care if it's still 65 degrees water temp.

Meanwhile I'll just sulk looking at old pics and vids lol. Hopefully I'll soon be like you guys and on the damn water social distancing myself from my house that each day feels smaller and smaller o_O
image.jpeg

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I don't think I ever showed off the quick release brackets I made so I can take my board racks off and get the boat in the garage without having to remove all 8 bolts. I wish I would have had it anodized. I've offered to have some made for the other Supreme guys on the Supreme facebook page, but it's a brand new tower for 2020 and there aren't a lot of them out there yet, and even few concerned with getting under an 8' garage door.

That's a sweet lil bracket. Looks like we have the same 4 screw mounts. If I had board racks I wouldn't mind a bracket like you made. Good job!

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That's a sweet lil bracket. Looks like we have the same 4 screw mounts. If I had board racks I wouldn't mind a bracket like you made. Good job!
I just found a closeup of your tower and it looks like it might be an exact fit. I would just need to make sure that it doesn't contact the tower on the bottom edge. I completely spaced that Moomba uses Roswell towers too. If I can find a local boat I'll check it out and can offer them to the Moomba crowd too.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
A few weeks ago I ran across a thread in the Mastercraft forum about dock lights. A few guys were buying them and fitting them in their NXT and other models. I thought they would look great on the wide, boxy bow of a Max and thankfully a guy just did his and posted some pics. I think I'm going to do it to mine now that I know it will fit within the rub rail, it should blend a little better one my white and stainless run\b rail than his black but you get the idea. The Mastercraft guys say these are pretty bright and work great. I like the fact it's not adding a light bar to the tower since that can kill night vision with light hitting the bow or gunnels.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Oh and I also ran across these sweet emblems white browsing the Centurion/Supreme FB group. I spoke with the guy tonight about these and he said he can do them for $115 shipped. I wished he could do them in the Masque font that Moomba uses but he said that costs him a few grand to get dies made with a new font. These are a generic font and I think it will look great against the ultra blue and certainly pop better than my flat chrome lettering, I'm going to do white with chrome outer edge to tie in the white gull and white/stainless rub rail, he also suggested the white carbon (middle ones on the group image) would look good. The carbon does look pretty trick but TBH I think it's a little ricey so I might just keep it clean with white and chrome outline.

565D605A-5BB8-4FF7-8AA2-05E158FDDCC7.jpeg

It will look like this...

image.jpeg

Last edited:

marcham

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I'm jonesing SO freaking bad for my boat! I could jump off the back of the boat into the wave right now I don't even care if it's still 65 degrees water temp.
That's warm! Daughter went tubing with water at 46F 3 weeks ago. Last weekend it felt "warm" at 49F... the joy of boating on a glacier fed lake! Summertime we get 60 to 65F.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got in the 56° degree water on Saturday last week... it was an ice bath! I'm normally one who waits for 65 ish. Lakes here mostly top out in the mid 70's, Utah Lake is the exception here in northern Utah with temps in the low 80's.
20200411_164428_1.gif

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Oh and I also ran across these sweet emblems white browsing the Centurion/Supreme FB group. I spoke with the guy tonight about these and he said he can do them for $115 shipped. I wished he could do them in the Masque font that Moomba uses but he said that costs him a few grand to get dies made with a new font. These are a generic font and I think it will look great against the ultra blue and certainly pop better than my flat chrome lettering, I'm going to do white with chrome outer edge to tie in the white gull and white/stainless rub rail, he also suggested the white carbon (middle ones on the group image) would look good. The carbon does look pretty trick but TBH I think it's a little Rickey so I might just keep it clean with white and chrome outline.

View attachment 116006

It will look like this...

View attachment 116007
Domednumbers.com makes a Moomba font. I just got mine back from them and they were only like $80 and match the Supreme font. I think the carbon fiber look adds another $10. It's been too cold to put them on still here. I am going to wait until we get a stretch in the 60's to make sure the adhesive works.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A few weeks ago I ran across a thread in the Mastercraft forum about dock lights. A few guys were buying them and fitting them in their NXT and other models. I thought they would look great on the wide, boxy bow of a Max and thankfully a guy just did his and posted some pics. I think I'm going to do it to mine now that I know it will fit within the rub rail, it should blend a little better one my white and stainless run\b rail than his black but you get the idea. The Mastercraft guys say these are pretty bright and work great. I like the fact it's not adding a light bar to the tower since that can kill night vision with light hitting the bow or gunnels.
Interesting idea. I do note that the function of the rub rail is that when you bump something you bump the cheap rail rather than your expensive gelcoat. I love how these blend in, but would wonder if they are cheap enough to be considered sacrificial if they get scraped or crushed in a docking exercise...

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Domednumbers.com makes a Moomba font. I just got mine back from them and they were only like $80 and match the Supreme font. I think the carbon fiber look adds another $10. It's been too cold to put them on still here. I am going to wait until we get a stretch in the 60's to make sure the adhesive works.
I used Domed as well, as that have matching fonts and factory colors.
D3684FE9-373C-4F52-B2A8-68C62691AD76.jpeg

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I can get domed too for $70 from him but these are little nicer than domed IMO. I like how defined they look.

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I can get domed too for $70 from him but these are little nicer than domed IMO. I like how defined they look.
I agree, they do look a little more high end

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Interesting idea. I do note that the function of the rub rail is that when you bump something you bump the cheap rail rather than your expensive gelcoat. I love how these blend in, but would wonder if they are cheap enough to be considered sacrificial if they get scraped or crushed in a docking exercise...
My boat is so tall the rub rail is generally above a dock lol. On our last trip to Lake Martin where the condo we rented included a slip my boat was too long to fit within the slip so the front of my bow gel got very light scratch from the dock. Since then I do not like enclosed slips like that and prefer to pull to the side. Those lights are made out of metal so hopefully any light impact they would be fine.

She's a tall girl!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Saw another guy with a Max did the LED mod to his boat last year. Yea I think I'm for sure digging how they look on the Max!

image.jpeg

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Dang talk about a slammed Supra!!

363B7ED1-65F0-420E-8DF1-F34D1D3B3AA9.jpeg

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@haknslash that guy with letters have a website or anything?

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@haknslash that guy with letters have a website or anything?
Nah he works for boardco so I guess they sell them there. I found him from the Centurion group. His name is Berk Rowland on FB. I got in touch with him via messenger and he responded fast.

EA46C2F3-F7D0-4CF5-BABE-1DE15B949F2F.png

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Wife got out of work early today and with me working at home I called it a day and hit the lake. Cool weather at night has dropped the water temp some so decided not to surf. Did take a ride on the tube though with my son. I know a lot of people knock tubes, but pretty fun getting tossed around back there. Also looks like this guy had a bad day in what looks like a Vortex jet boat.

CFAE7D99-CFEB-4EA5-BD13-CEE0FE3B0CE5.jpeg932BB04F-7CF0-4862-84C6-02C83A1C0019.jpeg274A42D9-54FE-46AA-866F-C4B0E1E29981.jpeg

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nah he works for boardco so I guess they sell them there. I found him from the Centurion group. His name is Berk Rowland on FB. I got in touch with him via messenger and he responded fast.

View attachment 116207
ok may reach out to him. Was looking at domed other day because they have mfg fonts. These look nicer.