• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Throttle Sync For Newer Yamaha Models

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Thanks for the awesome endorsement! :)
One more endorsement for RideSteady - your support and upgrades are amazing!

Last April I had sent my RS brain unit in for the launch control upgrade. While that unit was at their shop, like an idiot, I went to go take some friends for a ride on the boat. The boat wouldn't move (duh) and popped a full xmas tree of error warnings, so I called RS on a Saturday morning and left a message just in case someone would be able to help me. Damn it if they didn't get back to me and, while I was unable to resolve the issue I had caused (no fault to RS at all), it was pretty incredible to be able to get help like that.